[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexicans and Americans of /int/: memes aside, what do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chis.jpg (75KB, 705x471px) Image search: [Google]
chis.jpg
75KB, 705x471px
Mexicans and Americans of /int/: memes aside, what do you think about chicanos?, especially about non-gangster ones
>>
SPANISH
RAPE
BABIES
>>
>>71276767
I like me; beaners tend to be hard working high iq individuals that put emphasis on family. They're much better than niggers and sandniggers. Plus some of them are white too, so it's all good
>>
>>71277321
*them
>>
>>71277321
>I like me
>>71277397
>*them
That Freudian slip.
>>
>>71276767
They're alright usually. In my experience they tend to be the most SJW of any Latino group here.
>>
>>71276767
I just actually dislike/hate the ones who alline with SJWs and get that stupid victim complex; I mean, it's ok to be proud of your cultural back ground and shit, but be respectfull of the country you're living in
>>
I can barely tell the difference between a tan asian and a mexican mestizo. What's more confusing is that the chinese restaurant down the street has a back of house staff comprising almost entirely of mexicans.
>>
>>71276767
As a Chicano, I find me brethren cringy and stupid. If I'm honest, I feel the same about most people, but because these people are supposed to belong to the same group/background as me, I'm especially sensitive to their flaws. There are a lot of good people though.
>>
>>71277321
Beaners aren't high iq but the rest mostly checks out. I'd rather you stay in your own countries though
>>
>Immigrate to the country that stole half your land and killed your people

The definition of cuck
>>
>>71280410
Do you live in LA? Most Chicanos here in San Jose just behave like regular people.
>>
>>71277321
Well admitingly your a little biased
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.