[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Nazi Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 3046695.jpg (420KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
3046695.jpg
420KB, 1024x761px
You wake up in Nazi Germany
>>
>>71260910
Sieg heil!!
>>
>>71260910
Move to Spain
>>
File: 1483289293650.gif (2MB, 379x292px) Image search: [Google]
1483289293650.gif
2MB, 379x292px
Shoot the nearest brownshirt.
>>
>>71261035
>1936
>Moving to Spain
>>
File: ki.jpg (15KB, 380x461px) Image search: [Google]
ki.jpg
15KB, 380x461px
>Rush to the Fuhrer
>Tell him about all I know about the future
>The Nazis win

And so the cleansing begins.
>>
>>71261058
>>71261035
>"The People's Olympiad (Catalan: OlimpĂ­ada Popular, Spanish Olimpiada Popular) was a planned international multi-sport event that was intended to take place in Barcelona, the capital of the autonomous region of Catalonia within the Spanish Republic. It was conceived as a protest event against the 1936 Summer Olympics being held in Berlin, which was the governed under the NSDAP's Germany."

>"Despite gaining the support from some athletes; and most significantly Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union and the Communist International, who had also boycotted the Berlin Olympics; the People's Olympiad was never held, as a result of the outbreak of the Spanish Civil War."

>Following the 1936 general election in Spain, the newly elected Popular Front government (which included the Communist Party of Spain) decided that Spain would boycott the Berlin Olympics in Germany, which was now under Adolf Hitler's NSDAP government and host its own games.

>"A total of 6,000 athletes from 22 nations registered for the games. The largest contingents of athletes came from the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and French Algeria. There were also teams from Germany and Italy made up of political exiles from those countries. Teams representing Jewish exiles, Alsace, Galicia, Catalonia and the Basque Country also registered. The Soviet Union, under the rule of Joseph Stalin, had been holding its own version of the Olympics known as the Spartakiad organised by Red Sport International. The Soviets, who boycotted the official Olympics from 1928-1937 agreed to attend the Barcelona competition."

Interesting, that would've been pretty cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Olympiad
>>
>Jewish

Fug :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>71261057
I'm with this guy.
>>
>>71260910
This
>>71261070
>>
>>71261070
>"rush" to the fuhrerbunker or wherever
>start rambling about how you "HAVE TO SPEAK TO THE FUHRER RIGHT AWAY I HAVE THE KEY TO WIN THE WAR!"
>you start talking about battle plans, some of which are all crazy nonsense, the most realistic being barely winnable.
>get bet beaten and thrown into a camp for being mentally ill
>>
I help them win the war with the knowledge I've gained from being in the future
>>
>>71260910
Gas'd
>>
>>71260910
Liberate them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.