/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I be happier in another country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: depressed400.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
depressed400.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
Will I be happier in another country?
>>
Obviously it depends on the country...
>>
>>71252709
definitely, everything will change when you cross the border to another country

Don't bother trying to change anything now, just try to move to another country and it will all work out magically. The magical fairies will make you happy and give you a qt muslim gf (or maybe a gf(b) with a nice moist delicious boipussy)
>>
>>71252709
yes, go to the middle east and fight against muslim extremists for a fullfiling life
>>
>>71252709
Probably not. Most people's problem's are virtually entirely internal.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (127KB, 720x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
127KB, 720x553px
>>71252709

That's a very broad question. Tell us about you.
>>
>>71252709
if you have nothing to lose, then you could give it a try. BUT if you have family and you love them then it's not worth trying if they dont go with you
>>
>>71252899
This.
>>
>>71252899
This guy gets it

Now if only introspection came easily to everybody.
>>
>>71252709
for a long time I went to school. I watched others graduate as I plodded on with another degree or whatever. I couldn't afford to travel much. Now that Im done I travel and enjoy it quite a bit but I get this weird realization that everywhere is somewhere and no one has it better or worse (1st world to 1st world) and although the language differs and some basic other things.. We're all irrevocably the same.
>>
>>71252990
>west bomb the shit out of them
>muslim invades them back
>I-It's muslims fault!
>>
File: happiness-rankings.jpg (185KB, 890x1126px) Image search: [Google]
happiness-rankings.jpg
185KB, 890x1126px
Just move slightly north
>>
>>71253656
>tfw second most happiest place on Earth
>tfw still unhappy
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>71253685
Nothing. You're just more prone to low serotonin levels, nothing you can do about that really
>>
>>71252709
It really depends, OP. There's a lot of factors like the community you surround yourself in, what thing makes you happy and the availability of that thing, etc. I wish you the best of luck though.
>>
File: 1486071540244.png (121KB, 2357x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1486071540244.png
121KB, 2357x1563px
>>71253656
>>
>>71252709
Yes. Making friends is easy here desu
>>
>>71252709
Other countries don't want you, Anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.