[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ummah/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Mars our future colony edition

Invited: /Mena/, /tr/, /asean/, Muslims, potential converts and anyone interesting
Not invited: homoseksual, infidels, shia, Zionists, trollls...

points we can discuss:~

>http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/02/15/space-invaders-united-arab-emirates-plans-colony-mars/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

•Did you know that mars reverse rotates?-?
Thus the Sun rises from west on mars. Astaghfirullah...
•Muslim Brothers and Sisters in the west, what advice can we give each other in these times of islamophobia and anti-Islamic prejudice?
•What's your favorite verse in the Quran
•What will you do when the west will end up accepting Islam once cultural marxism destroys them and Islam and it's purity is their only hope.
•Why are so many muslims afraid of admitting they are muslims? [Obama for example]
•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?

Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.

Islam is the full and complete submission to God. We believe that this teaching has been passed through the ages from the mouths of many prophets, including and not limited to Moses and Jesus Christ (peace be upon them)

There is much misunderstanding regarding Islam in the West and on /int/!, I was among the misinformed.

Let's try and change that!
come join the world's largest community of faithful believers, the Ummah!
>>
>>71242575
Die sal3m trash
>>
>>71242869
no u
>>
>not invited
>shia
Nice "ummah" you've got there
>>
>>71242575
>Not inviting us
>99% Muslim
Really wandles the fondles.
>>
I don't hate muslims. I just hate Islam.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>71243844
who are you?
>>
File: 1486493874985.jpg (327KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1486493874985.jpg
327KB, 700x1690px
>>71242575
is this bait?
>>
>>71243923
Good one.
But I'm a Somali.
>>
File: WIN_20170214_15_14_56_Pro.jpg (211KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170214_15_14_56_Pro.jpg
211KB, 1600x1200px
Praise Allah! Btw I took this picture
>>
>>71244062
When did you arrive in America?
Is it just dual citizenship?
>>
>>71244301
Dual
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.