[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Individualism map of Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: individualism-map-2.jpg (64KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
individualism-map-2.jpg
64KB, 800x581px
>>
How do they even measure that?
>>
>>71241514
>eupedia maps
they didn't
>>
>>71241486
The whole bosnia is the same shit. it's painted diferent just to look aesthetic. fuck this
>>
>>71241514
looked up the image source and this is how, supposedly https://geert-hofstede.com/countries.html
>>
>>71241486
kek at italy
>>
File: golda meir.jpg (6KB, 178x283px)
golda meir.jpg
6KB, 178x283px
>>71241514
in the shrugs
>>
>>71241486
Why is Hungary so individualist compared to its neighbors? What's the source?
>>
File: imagest.png (22KB, 600x298px)
imagest.png
22KB, 600x298px
>go to study site
>my country doesn't appear in the statistics... again
>>
>>71241718
tell me little about paraguay. how is it to be a young alternative person in paraguay? if you want to find a job, how long would it took ? if you walk drunk as shit in some random neighbourhood in capital of paraguay what are the chances you get robbed? how smart is to tell your friends and family that you are let's say gay?
>>
>dat blue banana
High population density really makes you hate people I guess
>>
>>71241854
>how is it to be a young alternative person in paraguay?
i didn't understand the question, you mean a homo or a Korn/Linkin Park fan?

>if you want to find a job, how long would it took?
as fast as you can find a "godfather" (connecting person within the higher-ups) and ask him for "a little hand"
i guess that would make put us on the Collective spectrum

>if you walk drunk as shit in some random neighbourhood in capital of paraguay what are the chances you get robbed?
even if you walk sober :¬|

>how smart is to tell your friends and family that you are let's say gay?
we ostracize gay people to Argentina. there's no violence like in 30, 35 years ago but the social pressure towards them makes them flee the cunt
>>
>tfw France is basically a 2-in-1 country
>>
>>71241486
kek what the fuck all of Sweden is a giant fascistic communist shithole where you get shot if you differ from the rest of the population
>>
>>71242090
>i didn't understand the question, you mean a homo or a Korn/Linkin Park fan?
any kind. metalheads, punks, hipsters, fags...etc... are there places to go out?

>even if you walk sober :¬|
god damn i can't even imagine that, you know the place, your people all around and yet they would murder you for 100 bucks.
>>
>>71242457
>are there places to go out?
oh yeah, plenty of new pubs these last years. even gay pubs
not sure about a gay scene with shows and all that but there are alternative and metal scenes since the 90s. and yea normie discos where they don't put on reggaeton all the time but EDM, there are those too
>your people all around would murder you for 100 bucks
eh no no, you misunderstood. niggers roam around ALL neighborhoods, even the fancy walled ones. it's not rare to see an express robbery just a street away from a police station. them villeros are cheeky
>>
>>71241486
This looks like a Germanic haplogroup map
>>
>>71241486
HAHAHA fucking neets gtfo
>>
>>71241710

dont know, but I think the eastern third of Hungary for some reason is protestant.
>>
>>71241486
>Collectivtugal
>>
>>71241486
>tfw individualistic
Go come community cucks
>>
>>71241486

makes you think
>>
>>71241486
>Andalusia
>Not Full Collectivist
>>
>>71241486
about 30-40 yeas ago england had a sense of community, now its just people doing coke in mansions from china.

there's fucking nothing.
>>
>finland
>not full individualist
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.