[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: us-flag-gif.gif (14KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
us-flag-gif.gif
14KB, 1000x625px
what went wrong?
>>
>fapped to sissy hypno again

idk man
>>
Imported large numbers of black slaves without an exit strategy
>>
They didn't invest as much as they should have on basic education and upper education became too expensive for the common people
>>
File: j62gd.png (36KB, 470x241px) Image search: [Google]
j62gd.png
36KB, 470x241px
>>71232318

Inviting Trudeau for starters, he just LEAFed everyone on the white house and he didn't even call back in the morning after.
>>
>>71232401
This and the lack of subsidized healthcare are what prevent social mobility.
>>
>>71232401
Yet another dumb post from someone who has no idea how the USA works
>>
Gerrymandering, corruption (Citizens United) and taking a fat shit on voter rights helped a party that should by pure mathematics be a minority party weasel into power in all branches of government.

And now the people feel screwed over and are taking to the streets. Nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>71233589
we don't need to know how shit works to know it's shit
>>
>>71233859
>Sudaca
>Knowing anything but how to hop fences to escape your shithole.
>>
>>71233949
CHI
>>
CA
>>
GO BULLS
>>
MUH TAXES!
MUH REPRESENTATION!

We'd have recolonised Mars by now if they hadn't gone full Merchant.
>>
>>71232318
We willingly brought millions of dumb niggers into our country early on. Slavery was the single biggest mistake we made for that reason not because of morals but because now niggers are dragging the whole damn country down with them. Our second biggest mistake was the hippy movement. Third was not doing jack shit about the millions and millions of mexicans flooding in through the 90's and 00's.
>>
>>71232401
>>71232450
>>71233759
Poorly meme'd.
>>
>>71232318

that's all.
>>
>>71232362
This, it was GG from the beginning.
>>
File: 1479221729824.jpg (86KB, 937x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479221729824.jpg
86KB, 937x1024px
>>71232318

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Every American aged 20-35, who lives in an urban area of population exceeding 50,000, is a progressive. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

They are all multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.
>>
Lincoln, south should have won
>>
>>71237178
>>71237502
Slavery is harms workers. Slavery is barbaric. Lincoln wanted to send the back. Fuck off.
>>
>>71233949
>unitedstatesian
>knowing or understanding anything at all
>>
>>71237256
It's true, I hate my generations they are a disgrace shitting on the graves of our forefathers. Why? Why did I have to be born in possibly the worst generation of our country's history?
>>
>>71238674
At least I live in one of those red states.
Kentucky master race.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.