[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much does your countrys leader earn? Are they overpaid or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

How much does your countrys leader earn? Are they overpaid or underpaid?

Here they are underpaid, the PM earns 5700 USD, 1300 dollars below the average
his wife earns around 6 times his salary, true equality that makes a feminist cry tears of joy ;)

President earns 7780, just 780 more than the average and not even in the top 30 highest paying jobs by average wage
>>
>>71206461
PM gets around 11.5k/month I think

President gets 160k/year but it's tax free.
>>
>>71206461
around 100,000 dollaridos
overpaid considering he doesn't do anything besides giving us epic quotes

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mariano_Rajoy

>«I want to convey to the Spaniards a message of hope. ETA* is a great nation; Spain, sorry, it's a great nation.»

ETA is a terrorist band*

>«Long live the wine!»

>«To me, being president of the country is the awesome.»

>«This is not like the water that falls from the sky, without knowing exactly why.»
>>
>those figures
>mattering
Vlad is a billionaire kleptocrat
>>
He gets about 15k a month for shaking the hands of foreign presidents when they visit. That's pretty much all he does because he has very little political functions.
>>
14 000 € a month IIRC
>>
See? Putin truly cares about his people and takes a low salary as to leave more money for them.
>>
>>71206461
>putin
>a modest salaried servant of his people
>>
>>71206578
Well it's called "Pay" if it was "Plunder" or "Stealing" then Libya might as well be one of the top 5
>>
>>71206461
um, sweetie.. Donald takes home 1 dollar kthx
>>
File: Guðnith.jpg (100KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Guðnith.jpg
100KB, 800x1200px
the president is absurdly overpaid for a man whose job is mostly to invite important people to dinner and to show up in the national theater premiers
he gets 320,000USD a year using current exchange rate and it's actually paid out for life and when the president's pay is changed so is his tenured pay

the prime minister who actually runs the country gets 215,000USD but he's a rich fuck anyway

last president was literally and unironically married to a filthy rich jewess who inherited something like 100 million USD from her jewel trading dad (named Schlomo for real) so it's pocket change for him in any case
>>
File: 1486690021099.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1486690021099.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>71212554
So it's like every Icelander is paying him 1k a year on average? seems outrageous
>>
>>71212642
no $1
he's not getting 320 million usd a year thankfully since that's like 7% of the annual government budget
>>
This motherfucker earns about $700k USD per year for being Beijing's lapdog
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.