[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be an EU army >Nobody will pay for it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Be an EU army
>Nobody will pay for it
>>
>>71188998
They'll pull a Trump and try make us pay for it.
>>
>>71191256
If you weren't a relevant army they would try. Notice how germans are the only ones pushing for it... Can't blame them tho, they never managed to win a war
>>
>>71188998

we'll make an army and Putin will pay for it.
>>
>>71191448
The French are pushing for it too. You want us to fight in your former African colonies.
>>
>>71191482
I'm sure Putin will deliver an army right to you...
>>
>>71191484
Nope. Their uranium belongs to us
More likely if they push it's either a jewish trick or they rather put this '''''army''''' in USA hands on the eastern front
>>
>>71188998
america will pay for it or we will welcome putin
>>
Look it's fairly simple.
Nobody sends the entire army on invasions and the like, unless we're talking really big wars.
An EU army would never be deployed outside EUrope unless we're having a WW3. In wich case we're all fucked and dead and/or irradiated.
If the EUrope is secure those nations that want to wank in Africa or ME can do so on their own time and money.
An EU army is mostly for the states that would rather spend less for more. Countries that don't plan to start wars and don't plan to fight them alone if they come to them.
The deal is disproportionately good for little states if you don't account for the fact big states will be the ones that will manufacture the guns and planes, balancing it out.
>>
>>71191710
I really hope you move away from NATO and US wars
You guys are the only ones that stand up to burgers and there autism wars
>>
>>71194506
Why are you so pro EU my Bulgarian friend?
I understand your country is extremely prosperous thanks to the EU monies but can you be so blind to its failings?
>>
>>71194880
Sod off chav.

You know nothing of Bulgaria,you know nothing of Bulgarian history,you know nothing of Bulgarian politics and you know nothing of Bulgarians.

Why should i bother explaining things to an island ape that would be out of the EU in 2 years?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.