/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American schools have surveillance cameras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1474228506523.jpg (28KB, 322x386px) Image search: [Google]
1474228506523.jpg
28KB, 322x386px
>American schools have surveillance cameras
>>
do they watch you when you pee?
>>
File: the sandusky.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the sandusky.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>71188914
yes
>>
It's to document school shootings and sell the records to make up for holes in the budgets.
After a certain point education becomes profitable for the state, USA is truly the land of opportunity.
>>
>>71188914
Yes. Our school had a security camera positioned within the bathroom, but not in a manner where it would capture your genitalia on film. People kept stealing the toilet seats and the stall locks for scrap metal, and the school wanted to see who was doing it. I am not sure if anyone else has a similar experience, as I went to a fairly rough and tumble high school.
>>
>>71188879
Our private schools have cameras too, the children of many important people study in these, so they want to guarantee their safety.
>>
>>71189083
> People kept stealing the toilet seats and the stall locks for scrap metal
L.O.L.
Sounds like something that would happen in Brazil or South Africa.
> USA
> first world
>>
File: 1477178871630.jpg (79KB, 756x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477178871630.jpg
79KB, 756x1000px
>>71189083
>People kept stealing the toilet seats and the stall locks for scrap metal
You fucking what, mate? Toilets seats?
>>
>>71189171
Yhea. There was a place in San Pedro that would buy them three bucks a pop. If you and a group of friends hit a few bathrooms after school, that was real money.
>>
File: wtfDIDIjustwatch.jpg (16KB, 359x312px) Image search: [Google]
wtfDIDIjustwatch.jpg
16KB, 359x312px
>>71189083

damn it murrika...
>>
>>71189083
>>71189431
California once again proves that it's literally the worst state in the union. Even in my shitty, flyover state in the deep south, nobody steals shit from schools.
>>
>>71189669
only because nobody in the Deep South goes to school
>>
>>71189136
To be fair Roma immigrants living in your country and mine would probably do something like that.
>>
>>71189136
LOL, no, in my school there are no toilet seats or doors in the partitions.
>>
We have CCTV, metal detectors, X-ray introscope for bags, access control system and security guards which only duty is to not let you exit the school if you want to skip classes because they know every class schedule.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.