[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he just wants to live in your country like any other person,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: c0016826_6194916.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
c0016826_6194916.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
he just wants to live in your country like any other person, your country is nice

he has his own religion and he's proud of it there's nothing wrong in that

he has a lot of children and tends to be conservative about women your grandparents were as well
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>71188264
>tends to be conservative about women your grandparents were as well
And look how that turned out.
>>
>>71188264

yeah but the problem is that Spain is full right now and he must get in line to get inside, sorry about that.
>>
>>71188264
As long as he pays taxes and respects the law i dont care
>>
his religion is shit

my grandparents where not conservative about women. they had to do everything the man had to do because WE WERE POOR AS FUCK and couldn't LIVE OFF OF WELFARE because there was no welfare.
>>
>>71188454
>pays taxes
>respects the law
Cash me outside, kufir.
>>
>>71188454
yeah, he does "pay taxes" of his shitty work, who can't sustain all of his family, because in Germany children and the elderly can't work, therefore he alone and his shitty job has to provide for him, his wife, his grandparents and his 5.5 children, which is not possible, so he gets a lot more from the state than what he actually gives back.

Why? Because Angela Merkel thinks his 5 children will be able to then to give it back to Germany. But they won't. Because they become just like their father or worse.

But you don't care.
>>
>>71188624
Listen, German birth rates are worse then declining. Their shut off completely.

Angel Merkel did the right thing by preserving the future of German with conservative thinkers.
>>
>>71188711
birth rates are bad, stop with planned parenthood programs and subsidies to everything that prevents babies.

which would Germans would rather have? Poor Germans being born or poor Muslims being born?

And then instead of spending the money to allocate refugees and other shits, give it to parents that have children.
>>
My grandparents were liberal as fuck.
>>
>>71188806
>And then instead of spending the money to allocate refugees and other shits, give it to parents that have children.
All bullshit aside, the reason this cant happen is because the tax base has dwindled.

Therefore, there is no money to spend on parents that have children. And you can't offer tax breaks if you have no tax receipts.
>>
>>71188897
tax base doesn't get any bigger by welcoming millions of people with no job prospects and housing and needs like eating.

how are you going to tax these people? their shitty job is not enough for their huge families.
>>
>>71188264
>Brown eyes
>Brown skin
>Black hair
This is Europe's future

someone please make it stop
>>
File: 700_benjamin_franklin_quotes.jpg (130KB, 700x540px) Image search: [Google]
700_benjamin_franklin_quotes.jpg
130KB, 700x540px
>>71189039
>tax base doesn't get any bigger by welcoming millions of people with no job prospects and housing and needs like eating.
Its the ideology that government is responsible for peoples basic needs that is the real culprit here.

Not the fact that newcomers have arrived in the lands. Its about the economic model, not the people.
>>
>>71188264
>he has a lot of children and tends to be conservative about women your grandparents were as well
Complete opposite and that's why we're in deep shit right now actually.
>>
>>71189155
yes, Germany's system is not one that can benefit from mass shithole migration and should give its money to people who have or want to have children instead of "refugees", or should simply abandon the welfare state system that is not required for the natives and doesn't do any good when applied to foreigners.
>>
>>71189331
>and should give its money to people who have or want to have children instead of "refugees"
Those people don't exist though (or very few). Thats the conundrum.

>or should simply abandon the welfare state system that is not required for the natives
Of course, thats what draw people there. But its a symbiotic relationship. People there obviously want to be a helping hand, but not have the burden of their own children.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.