[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they all shitty people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why are they all shitty people?
>>
>>71178178
balochistan shouldn't exist.
India can have it.

>Afghanistan
>country
>>
>>71178178
Which one of these countries make the best carpets?
>>
>>71181225
Azerbaijan and Iran imo
>>
>>71178178
Azerbaijani, Dagestani and Qashgai are Iranian now?
>>
Aren't Azeris just Shi'ite turks?
>>
>>71181719
>>71183117
what did you expect? i am surprised they didn't include all of afghanistan + turkmens + uzbeks + armenians :d
>>
>>71181197
>Pakistan
>country

You are literally india but just broke off 70 years ago
>>
>>71183117
I think they identify a lot with Persian culture. They are mostly Persians who learned the language of their Turkish overlords after all.

I guess you can compare it to how the Irish still view themselves as Irish despite mostly speaking English at this point.

I am no expert though.
>>
>>71184555
How intelligible are Azeri and Turkmen languages to Anatolian Turks?
>>
>>71178178
I dont know, the ones I met were friendly and well mannered, but it might be because the one that emigrated to France were from the upper class.
>>
I guess after seeing shit play out they came to a conclusion that the perfidious yuropean and his shitty failed colonies are nto to be trusted by a millimeter.

which I dont blame them 1 bit
>>
>>71185180
turkmen is hard. azerbaijan azeri is intelligible almost completely, the difference is mostly lexical. iran azeri is a bit harder because their prosody shifted, but it is still intelligible when you are speaking to them, but when they are speaking between themselves it is harder to understand as they speak with a different pace (because of the prosody shift) so you can't understand where one word ends and other begins. lexical difference is also greater between us and them. but i was able to get around just fine with turkish in tabriz for example, didn't need to speak one word of english for 3 days.
>>71184875
"azari" people weren't persian even before turkic migration. you are mixing up persian and iranic. also they don't view themselves as persian (tho some consider themselves iranian, but in an "american" sense, not ethnic)
your comparison doesn't make sense either, it would have to be the other way around and even then, as i said, they don't view themselves as persians-who-speak-turkic, they view themselves as turk/azeri/turkic (tho this is not to say all of them care so much about nationality)
>>
>>71184875
they didn't speak Persian, they spoke Iranic dialects related to those spoken in northwest Iran
>>
>>71178178
Greater Iran and a mass converting to Zoroastrianism when?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.