[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which leader is dearest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kims.jpg (54KB, 886x368px) Image search: [Google]
kims.jpg
54KB, 886x368px
three generations of an overweight gangster family with their own country to serve them. which would you choose?
>>
the first
>>
File: kim_il_sung_tumor_1980s.jpg (144KB, 1600x1385px) Image search: [Google]
kim_il_sung_tumor_1980s.jpg
144KB, 1600x1385px
>>71176496
dis guy?
>>
Reminder Kim Il-Sung wanted reunification of the Koreas when he was old, but he realized his son was an absolute cunt and the reunification would be impossible.
>>
File: Kim-jong-il-in-team-america.jpg (15KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-jong-il-in-team-america.jpg
15KB, 600x399px
>>71176669
It's because he was ronery.
>>
>>71176473
whoever bowled a perfect game (the most).
>>
Kim jong il was the least personable but most laissez faire

Kim il sung was the most authoritarian but guised it was generosity

Kim jong un is the most dangeroua
>>
Of course,the first because he made the Noth Korea country and he was charismatic.
But the third now pig is most shit.
>>
>>71180335
I agree
>>
>>71176473
Kim Il Sung is the best one of the three as he actually gives a fuck about his own people and North Korea under his reign is okay and is arguably better than the South.

Kim Jong Il is somewhat competent but a bit of a dick and a bit on the dull side

Kim Jong Un is just a meme dictator
>>
>>71180588
>Kim Jong Un is just a meme dictator

Agreed, and not in the good way.
>>
Kim Il Sung
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.