[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know the japanese game Ni-Oh ? The main protagonist is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: nioh-572089e980ad9.jpg (22KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
nioh-572089e980ad9.jpg
22KB, 650x365px
Do you know the japanese game Ni-Oh ? The main protagonist is european in Japan. When the european wants to kiss the japanese girl, the girl shows a face of disgust because he stinks to much.

What the japanese mean by this ?
>>
File: Aku REEEE.gif (473KB, 718x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aku REEEE.gif
473KB, 718x480px
>>71166878
They meant by this that you should stop making spaces before question marks REEEEE
>>
>>71166878
Geralt?
>>
>>71166878

you posted this same shit last week.
>>
white man has strong musky body odor not like febreze japanese """man"""
>>
>generic dynasty warriors clone #1234

I bet you hype NieR:Automata aswell
>>
>>71167818
>i know nothing about videogames
>>
>>71167708
What ? No. First time for me. I just saw this that's why
>>
>William Adams (24 September 1564 – 16 May 1620), known in Japanese as Miura Anjin (三浦按針: "the pilot of Miura"), was an English navigator who in 1600 was the first of his nation to reach Japan. One of a few survivors of the only Dutch East India Company ship to reach Japan from a five-ship expedition of 1598, Adams settled there and became the first ever (and one of the very few) Western samurai.

>Soon after Adams' arrival in Japan, he became a key advisor to the shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu. Adams directed construction for the shogun of the first Western-style ships in the country. Adams was later key to Japan's approving the establishment of trading factories by the Netherlands and England. He also was highly involved in Japan's Red Seal Asian trade, chartering and serving as captain of four expeditions to Southeast Asia. He died in Japan at age 55. He has been recognised as one of the most influential foreigners in Japan during this period.

since the thread is shit might as well hijack it for educational purposes.
>>
File: shinobu laughed.png (241KB, 548x428px) Image search: [Google]
shinobu laughed.png
241KB, 548x428px
>>71167861
>triggered weeb
>>
File: 1479117498905.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1479117498905.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>71166878
NEVER EVER PKEKS, SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY
>>
>>71168023
>game literally say himself its a souls clone
>dynasty warriors
>>
>>71168398
Did they say that?
lmao, shit looked exactly like dynasty warriors in the dev stream
>>
>>71166878
marketing
its not even the first time. you wouldnt buy azn ones like onimusha anyway. since hd games, theyve done this to raise money in the western market and often bombed being delusional about it
>>
>>71167893
>Adams settled there and became the first ever (and one of the very few) Western samurai.
lmao weaboo faggot
>>
File: Steam right now.png (602KB, 967x903px) Image search: [Google]
Steam right now.png
602KB, 967x903px
>>71168617
>you wouldnt buy azn ones like onimusha anyway
yeah nah
where's my PC version of Dragon's Crown you slanty eyed pasta-slurpers
>>
>>71168983
Thé most powerful western samouraï were french anyway. Spécial mention for the last samouraï who was french. Not Tom Cruise
>>
>>71169207
That's doubtful, but did you know that "samurai" actually comes from Sarmatian "szamóraj" and that bushido was based on saber fighting techniques that were introduced to Japan by Proto-Lechitic settlers? It's a fact.
>>
>>71169207
u just mad the Japs made a game about a rosbif samurai
>>
>>71169198
thank g*d professional japanese studios know better than to port their games to windows aka "why buy when you can get for free" platform

they'd all be bankrupt by now
>>
>>71169516
t. debil
>>
>>71169198
>>71168617
that's because you are a weeb in the first place, normal people wouldn't care

not that i do care that much if it's a japanese game with a white protagonist though
why ? because there is much more to making a game for white people and presenting a product appealing to white people than pure appearance, as it is it's still just a chink product with a white coat of paint, if it were a movie that wouldn't interest white people either
>>
>>71168983
He was basically a prisoner.
>>
>>71169686
They gave him a wife though and some land
>>
>>71169718
He already had a wife he wasn't allowed to return home to.
>>
>>71169755
Oh yeah. Still, they gave him a new wife and new home.
>>
>>71169755
job hazard, tough shit
better a samurai in nipland than an ass slave for a barbary pirate
>>
>>71169599
onimusha games werent weeb games tho.

westernes dont buy non-weeb cool japanese games either. prime example is siren 1 and 2. you are only sold by hollowood/american drama ish games like silent hill but never buy into other realistic games where whites dont play roles.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.