[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was their fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png (9KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png
9KB, 1920x1280px
What was their fucking problem?
>>
Lack of reliable allies.
>>
They were in Africa.
>>
>>71152989
sharing a border with France
>>
>>71152989
They wanted to be like the big guys
>>
>>71152989
Their entire diplomacy doctrine was "GERMANY STRONK"

>>71153027
They could've allied France, but instead they annexed Alsace.
They could've allied Britain, but instead they started the naval race.
They could've allied Russia, but instead they supported Austria's designs on the Balkans.
They could've allied Italy, but they had to declare war on France.
Germany's lack of allies was down to its own chimping out.

>>71153104
Yeah, that sucks. I too would rather live in a world where France borders Poland.
>>
>>71152989
Kraut autism
>>
>>71152989
Internal power struggles and conniving general Staff and the Kaiser decided to focus on his sailing holiday and so left the conniving general staff to their own evil devices half the time.
The other half he sometimes did things right, maybe if he paid more attention to everything instead of thinking "it will all be alright, nothing will happen" he wouldn't have got himself into a mess
>>
Second empire was based as fuck but sadly had an autist at the top.

>>71153424
I wonder if by creating an independent meme buffer state out of alsace we could have avoided sharing a border and thus problems in the first place.
>>
>>71154662
France would still hate you, honestly the problem was you dint invade through Alsace Lorraine, if Germany had respected Belgian neutrality Germany could have easily won the war
>>
>>71152989
They fired Bismarck
>>
>>71154927
Im talking about the time before ww1 were we sacked Paris and took alsace in the first place which made them buttmad for the next decades.
>>
>>71154662
Nope. Remember that Germany declared war on France and not vice versa.

>>71154927
Of course. They just invaded through Belgium for funsies, right? Or maybe they tried to bypass something, ever think about that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.