[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who were born in rich family will be rich, people who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0770.jpg (162KB, 1599x1194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
162KB, 1599x1194px
People who were born in rich family will be rich, people who were born in poor family will be poor.

This is the rule of this world.
>>
>>71149894
You're absolutely correct. That guy looks like me by the way.
>>
>>71150380
But he is a white.
>>
people who love anime will die virgin
>>
>>71150570
American?
>>
>>71149894

>hand lotion

american mutilated dick detected
>>
>>71149894
So this is the face of white nationalism?
>>
>>71149894
EXCELLENT rule
>>
>>71149894
No, my grandfather was poor as fuck and he managed to improve a lot. This happened more in the U.S. have you ever heard of the "american dream"? it used to be real and it could get real again and in more places if the right policies are implemented.
>>
>>71149894
>Fapping to 3D
What a normalfag
>>
I was born in a rich family and I'm poor.
>>
>>71150570
kek
>>
>people who lazy will be poor.
fix you
>>
My dad was born to upper low class/lower middle class family. His father immigrated from Poland when he was a child and his mother lived a life of poverty in a bar in rural Arizona. My grandpa was a milk man and my grandma a nurse. My father went to college and became an engineer, where he met my mom who was also studying to be a geological engineer. They lived solidly middle class. Because of their success, they paid for my college and I studied CS. In my first job out of college, I make as much as him and more than my mom.

My mom's parents were wealthier and owned a moving and storage business, then divorced and she got a new dad who was a ship captain on the great lakes. They are wealthier than any of their children.

Generational poverty and lack of social mobility is an unfortunate reality, but through proper parenting the effects of poverty can be mitigated. Most parents in poverty don't have time for this, don't care, or don't know how.
>>
>>71152696
The Jews got to me and I still dryfap. Better than using lotion imo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.