[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do law-abiding motorists in your country live in fear of Two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

Do law-abiding motorists in your country live in fear of Two Wheeled Terrorists, dodging in and out of traffic with no regard for the lives of themselves or others, screaming and bullying any unfortunate enough to cross their paths?
>>
File: 1486571551833.jpg (239KB, 1106x740px) Image search: [Google]
1486571551833.jpg
239KB, 1106x740px
>>71134263
I got door'd by a nigger and I broke my collar bone.

My expensive road bike is finished.

Kys 4 wheels cunts. I'll fucking kill that nigger if I ever see that subhuman again.
>>
>he's not a cyclist

hello fatty
>>
>>71134357
how fast were you going? this is my greatest fear
>>
>>71134357
>hits a stationary object
>blames the object

Is there some law requiring bikefags to be sociopaths?
>>
File: 1486838121273.gif (499KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486838121273.gif
499KB, 270x270px
>>71134382
Not fast, Probably around 30km/h i usually go around 41-45km/h. I've heard of a dude who broke his skull, always were your helmet.
>>
>>71134462
Wear*
>>
>>71134462
i don't have a helmet lol
>>
>>71134263
to be honest, I'm and angry bicycler too. I rage if a woman in her slow summer bike blocks the bicycle lane and I hate car drivers who simply don't set the turning light, as I take them over on the right. car pilots are sometimes worse than pedestrians.
>>
>>71134382
He opened the door as I was passing by autismo.

This is how cyclists and specially bikers (Moto) die.

I was lucky enough that I was the last one to go after the yellow light and all the cars stayed behind me otherwise I would have been ran over by one, no doubt.
>>
>>71134263
I ran into a guy riding his bike against traffic. The blind corner he came from didn't help, but desu I wasn't even looking in that direction. I got out to check on him and he popped back up looking at me like I was going to kill him. I've never seen anyone bolt faster than the guy I hit.
>>
File: 1484875467482.jpg (113KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
1484875467482.jpg
113KB, 359x393px
>On way to work to DC
>See a bikefag behind this buggy
>Oh look what a faggot
>further down road is a red light
>car slows down an buggy stops
>bike was like 3 trucks behind buggy
>thinks he can squeeze between buggy and other lane traffic to get ahead of the line
>NOPE
>proceeds to plow onto back of buggy

finest morning of my day
>>
File: 1483739166762.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483739166762.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
>>71134532
I wouldn't be shitposting if it hadn't be bc of my helmets.

I once hit the floor so hard my helmet broke in half(another accident) and in another occasion my head hit the border of the sidewalk.

Buy a helmet dude I'm not kidding
>>
>>71134600
Happened to me once, but fortunately I came away without much injuries. He had to pay his broken door himself though. That's why I drive in the middle of a road, till a car comes close. It should be fine, if you are not as slow as my grandma.
>>
>>71134263

Yes, it's my daily routine.

Problem is those cunts can't even discuss since they think riding a bicycle makes them right.

Here they constantly run redlights.

Worst thing is when they are on the road while taxpayers paid for a cycling lane...
>>
>>71134263
Yes
>>
I do a lot of bicycling during the summer (nearly 2 hours of commuting per day), and there's no single group I despise more than other bicyclists.

I'd rather share the road with a hundred fucking cars than share it with a single other bicyclist. There's a plethora of different things I detest about them, but I think at the top of the list would be their incredible persecution complex. "waaaah waaaah we'z oppressed by cars :(". I go fucking nuts and boil with rage every single time I hear a bicyclist say anything like that.

Bicyclists are really the single worst community of any type whatsoever to have ever existed. Even communities of literal 12-year-old cawadoody players are better.
>>
>>71134677
Hm I go (relatively) slowly and avoid main roads so I think I'm ok for now
>>
>>71134693
I can't do that as it is a main Street, but I can take the right path as it's usually the buses and taxis that are allowed to take it. I was really unlucky that the driver was a subhuman who can't think about was goes around him.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>cyclists wearing black
>on the freeway
>at night

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL FOR MANSLAUGHTER

PLEASE JUST GO IN THE FORESTS OR SOMETHING
>>
File: 1486531522529.jpg (2MB, 2200x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1486531522529.jpg
2MB, 2200x3300px
>>71134783
I do that but I always have my light turn on flashing sporadically
>>
File: australia-map-fire-3243454.jpg (312KB, 1300x1282px) Image search: [Google]
australia-map-fire-3243454.jpg
312KB, 1300x1282px
Fuck cars and fuck mandatory helmet laws.

I just burnt my skull putting my required by government helmet on after going to the shops for some groceries.
>>
They have their own lanes here, but sometimes they don't even ride in the lane and people here are well known for not giving a shit to them, specially when they cause the accident.
>>
>>71134263
I know I do, fucking cunts know they can do whatever the fuck they want because it will always be the motorists fault, a drivers license should be mandatory for riding your bike on a road, most of these retards have no idea how traffic works.
>>
>>71134916

This plague is apparently international.
>>
Every bikenigger deserves to be gassed, fucking suicidal maniacs. If at least they respected the traffic laws, but no, and every accident they get into is objectively their fault but the courts are almost always in their sides.
>>
>tfw hate cars when I'm cycling
>tfw hate cyclists when I'm driving
what am I
>>
as a motorcyclist, I fucking hate bicyclists
>>
>>71134263
we have bike lanes, but they're literally unused because there's like 10 cyclists in the city.
>>
>dude Im a pedestrian lmao
>dude jk Im a car now lmao

Fuck cyclists in the city, they deserve what's coming to them tbqhwy
>>
>>71135197
what the FUCK did we do to you
>>
>tfw casual bike, casual clothes, no helmet

everyone is kind to me lol, even taxis
>>
>>71135212
"That car passed me! I was going 10 miles an hour! I could have DIED! So much for the """tolerant cars""""!!!!"

alright let's see you fucks do it at 60 miles an hour on an incredibly complex piece of equipment that requires a practical degree to ride properly, all the while dodging the same retards you bitch about, who are also going 60 miles an hour, and also hate your fucking guts.
>>
>>71135232
This, it's not dangerous if you stick to the rules and keep your head out of your ass

kamikaze-cyclists deserve their deaths/injuries tho
>>
File: 1477139574282.jpg (55KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
1477139574282.jpg
55KB, 800x797px
>>71135206
>Fuck cyclists in the city, they deserve what's coming to them tbqhwy
This. Also it seems like some pedestrians have a death wish in general.
>hehe let me just suddenly walk in front of your car because what can go wrong, it's your duty to watch out for me
>>
>>71134916
To be honest, car drivers make more mistakes. At some point I got really pissed off. As soon as don't see them trigger the blinker while turning right, I just take them over. If they complain about it and honk like a retard, I'm going to stop and shout at them. It's their fault.
>>
File: picture.php.jpg (214KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
picture.php.jpg
214KB, 1000x750px
As a cyclist living in a city with tons of sidewalks that are shared with bikelanes (pic related), my mortal enemy are children.
They don't care about the difference between the pedestrian part and the bicycle part, they don't look where they're walking. Heck, one time a child looked right at me innocently while walking in front of my bike. Sometimes i think they aren't even humans.
>>
>>71135319
>trying to get into the street during rush hour
>looking to the left the entire time to find a safe time to get out
>as I'm turning glance to my right
>some bitch has appeared out of nowhere and walked up to THE SIDE OF MY CAR and waves her hands in the air like I'm some kind of asshole for going

What the fuck, was she planning to walk THROUGH me?
>>
>>71135171
An anglo
>>
File: waves.gif (4MB, 275x174px) Image search: [Google]
waves.gif
4MB, 275x174px
fuck cyclists
>>
>>71134263
Only mad dogs and white syaitans even consider cycling on Malaysian roads.
>>
>>71134600
What makes you think you can drive between lanes you fucking imbecile
Just don't put yourself where car doors can be and you can avoid this you stupid nigger
>>
>>71135679
lol
>>
>>71135564
>the german
>hating children
Why am i not surprised
>>
>>71134818
Is this a shopped photo? Why Chloe Moretz became like this?
>>
>>71134263
People here know cyclist dont abide by Laws most of the time since everyone rides them here.
The person that bitches and moans about cyclist Will then ride a bike like a cunt the following day.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.