[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Confused Jack.png (268KB, 310x421px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Jack.png
268KB, 310x421px
Is it worth visiting? What is there to do? Do I need to learn Japanese first? Does it make me a weeaboo? Will I meet my cute Asian waifu?
>>
>>71133025
>Is it worth visiting?
yes
What is there to do?
fuck bitches eat sushi
>Do I need to learn Japanese first?
no unless you're going to live in a rural area
>Does it make me a weeaboo?
yes you will be looked down upon especially if you're into anime weebshit etc
>Will I meet my cute Asian waifu?
yes, but 50% you will get divorce raped and she'll take your kid bc custody laws are fucked
>>
no
none
yes, you have to memorize at least 5000 kanji to visit japan
yes
no

conclusion: go home
>>
>>71133025
>Is it worth visiting?
no it isn't

> What is there to do?
nothing

> Do I need to learn Japanese first?
no,you don't need japanese

> Does it make me a weeaboo?
no,you are ameriboo forever

> Will I meet my cute Asian waifu
never.
if you want to get asian wife , you must go to south korea or china.
>>
>Is it worth visiting?
FUCK no. Just go to China
>What is there to do?
Nothing, unless you like looking at cherry blossom trees and shitty pagodas all day.
If you actually want to go there for whatever reason, then you need to, you would most likely get along fine without it, but you wouldn't last a second not knowing the spoken language in China.
If you aren't a weeaboo you're just a tourist, which is possibly even worse than being a weeaboo.
Don't know why the FUCK you would want a Japanese gf as opposed to a Chinese one but if you're an Expat go ahead, dating is easier if you're white in Asian countries.
>>
>>71133025
The only good reason to visit Japan is if you are dropping bombs. Otherwise stay away.
>>
>>71133025
It'll be to your advantage to not learn japanese. Ha ha ha, i'm not joking. Focus on being as stereotypical american as possible and you will have people coming out of shops and cars to help you.
Weeboo? No, not unless you're going there for anime and other kids stuff (yeah i know this is 4chan). Think of it this way, imagine someone you admire and look up to like your dad. Now imagine him getting all tee-hee-that's-kawaii-desu the minute he sees a garfield plushie at the supermarket to the point where he starts referring favorite episodes and 'absolute bestest' fanfic he read last week.

Visit japan like a grown up and you'll be fine. Even if you do want to visit places like akihabara, approach it with tact. Dont have it be your first subject, topic, visit. And approach it with initial passing curiousity.

Alternatively, go with a bunch of other people. See if there is sort of travel meetup or something in your community. You will be less isolated and will be judged collectively instead of individually (which will usually always end up in your favor) so you could shoot directly to akihabara if your group wanted to.
>>
>>71133025
>is it worth visiting
if you like traveling and seeing cool shit or have a specific thing you like that is big in there then yes.
If that specific thing is Anime then only if you are there to buy merchandise and then have a plan for what to check out afterwards.
>>
yes
tokyo,osaka,kyoto(bestest) see shit and eat shit
no
no
no, stop lusting you fucking weeb and wake up
>>
>>71133025
>Is it worth visiting?
no, fucking no
Yes, that's dispensable to survive here. the Japanese can't speak English for shit
it's all up to you. bunch of arrivals however came after weeb senpai... they're like infected zombies.
you'll get waifu no matter where you are?
>>
>>71133025
How was Helsinki?
>>
>>71136847
indispensable*

in any rate, you don't have to step into Japan.
>>
>>71134727
>China
Okay, but what if he doesn't want to visit overpopulated Asian megacities filled with rude as fuck people?
>>
>>71133025
Not really. Shitty country with shitty people.
>>
>>71133025
Japan is shit, China better and stronger and more glorious history and smarter people.
>>
File: 1218798432_b9497a945f_z.jpg (123KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
1218798432_b9497a945f_z.jpg
123KB, 344x500px
>>71133025
Yes, Jap waifus are best waifus, that is why they are so highly desired
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (146KB, 1024x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
146KB, 1024x784px
>>71137012

I will get a Japanese wife and breed her with superior mixed hafu children.
>>
File: JapanKawaiiGrill.jpg (20KB, 180x527px) Image search: [Google]
JapanKawaiiGrill.jpg
20KB, 180x527px
>>71137071
>she is very rich Jap girl

alright baby, common!
>>
>>71133025
Japan is good. Come.
>>
no kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.