[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get pine cones from Vietnam to Norway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: pine-cones[1].jpg (65KB, 1000x501px) Image search: [Google]
pine-cones[1].jpg
65KB, 1000x501px
Long story short, a friend and I have decided to get together and host a birthday party. And for that party we have decided to get some pine cones fro Vietnam. Yes, some beer was involved in that decision, but why the hell not get som pine cones from vietnam? So, what I'm wondering about is how do I go about of getting in touch with some vietnamese student so I can pay them some money and cover the freight for a box filled with pine cones? I have been considering trying to post on facebook on som vietnamese universities, but I gladly welcome other ideas as well.

And no, pine cones are not slang for drugs...
>>
File: leperlplexehonhonface.png (66KB, 628x612px) Image search: [Google]
leperlplexehonhonface.png
66KB, 628x612px
>>
nigga be trippin
>>
Eat shit
>>
>>71125602

Forget it. The import regulations probably prohibit it.

And if you can't get on one of the five million language exchange boards and figure this out then you'll probably have an issue with declared contents, too.
>>
>>71126072
stop being such a Mexican't
>>71126167
Yeah, we do have some restrictions on import, I'm guessing pine cones would go under seeds?
>>
>>71125602
I don't know if pine trees even grow in vietnam, they aren't suited to the climate
>>
Go to Alibaba of China is an ok Alternative for you.
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60389997637/Natural-Pine-cones-for-decoration-Christmas.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.38.1HdFqX
>>
>>71126810
Truth be told, I am open to other cones aswell, as long as they are large. After a quick googling, it would seem that cones are ok to import, as long as no branches are attatched. Strange laws I must say
>>
>>71125602
what the fuck
>>
>>71126822
Thanks for the tip, but I'm looking to get into contact with actual people that can pick a box of cones. Like hire them for a couple of hours to do the job
>>
>>71125602
and they say we're autistic

APOLOGIZE
>>
No wonder Norway never accomplished anything in histroy
>>
I told him to introduce foreign trees into his country, and he actually did it
>>
File: 1449762017556.jpg (66KB, 952x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1449762017556.jpg
66KB, 952x1110px
>>
>>71125602
you know that place outside your door?

go into the woods, pick one of the billions of pine cones available.
>>
>>71127223
Yes, I know we have cones here, but I want vietnamese cones.
>>
my fucking sides
>>
>>71127282
why?
>>
>>71127748
Why not? Well mainly because its weird and it would be a good story if nothing else. Don't you ever do anything weird?
>>
>>71127828
well, i did try to buy a bear once, but that's different.
>>
It's still early morning here, why not try asking again in few hours later. Maybe that time vietnamese are awake. My place is 6:40am.
>>
>>71125602
You can't bring in anything forest products related to Scandinavia from elsewhere without a certificate of fumigation period. The point of fumigation is to kill bugs.

Which is funny that on the harbour floors/piers, you constantly spot all sorts of bugs and even bigger critters hanging on the containers, pallets and such.

But that doesn't count. The Border Customs way is the only way.
>>
le randam xd neurotypical trash
>>
>And no, pine cones are not slang for drugs...
this may be surprising but I don't believe you
>>
File: 1399698464624.jpg (46KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399698464624.jpg
46KB, 531x800px
>>71125602
>>71126890
>>71127282
>>
>>71126890
what other fucking kind of trees have fucking cones on them?
>>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pinecone
>>
>>71125602
Ask them
http://www.nordgen.org/sgsv/

They are experts
>>
>>71130927
So he wants to bring a massive, exotic, foreign invasion level of constipation on his friend?

Is this actually the most chanest developing revenge we are now observing here?
>>
>>71130515
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinophyta

come on m8
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.