[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens when you repeat a year in Japanese high school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

what happens when you repeat a year in Japanese high school?

do you get shunned forever?
>>
File: tghs4[1].jpg (28KB, 440x309px) Image search: [Google]
tghs4[1].jpg
28KB, 440x309px
>>71120395
Is that even possible without being a delinquent? In which case you won't go to school to begin with.
>>
>mfw my friend is almost 20 and still in highschool
quite embarassing desu
but he has a minor gf and nobody can say shit
>>
>>71120598
Why do Japanese delinquent use skirts so long?
One would think that they will use min-skirts
>>
>>71120758
Just because they are delinquents doesn't mean they are SLUTS. Check your privileges, scum.
>>
>>71120395
repeating a year in Japan is almost something you have to do on purpose, though
>>
>>71122510
Can you expand on that? What's your background on the japanese education system?
>>
>>71122510
>>71120598
Really? It's not that uncommon to repeat here, there were a couple in my time
>>
i wish i had a highschool life like in danshi kokosei no nichijou
>>
>>71120669
s-shut up
>>
>>71120395
It's considered one of the biggest shame and disgrace imaginable to your entire family.
It's quite commonplace to repeat a year in university but doing it in high school would just make your mother cry tears of misery because you are in 0.001% group of the losers.
>>
>>71120395
>>71124359
I was under the impression that they didn't hold anyone back in Japanese schools for any reason.
>>
>>71124359
t. less than a year as an ALT

very insightful desu~~
>>
>>71124359
sudoku
>>
>>71124359
nagisa absolutely stomped
>>
>>71120598
> I will never have a cool banchou school experience and fight other dudes from other schools
>>
>>71120395
In Portugal highschool is pretty hard and university is chill as fuck.
It's okay if you repeat 1 year here,especially in university.Math in 12th grade here is like the dark souls of your school career while physics/chemistry and geology/biology is the ninja gaiden of your classes
>>
>>71126204
In high schools it's super extremely rare indeed.
There's an idiom for a generous teacher letting poorly performing students pass exams ignoring fairness: "put geta (Japanese wooden clogs) on the student's feet"

>>71126235
I'm a Japanese samurai man who graduated a pretty prestigious private high school where there's one or two repeaters aka dumb failure of life every year in each grade.

>>71126312
Eat grass you Mongol horse

>>71126415
Sorry I don't recognize the person.
>>
>>71122718
>>71124029

It's a society heavily based on the concepts of seniority, with heavy compartmentalisation. Japanese are extremely reluctant to put students of different ages in the same class.

They're so reluctant to do so that teachers don't give a fuck if some students are sleeping on their desks in the back of the classroom. I didn't witness it myself, but I know teachers who went there who did.

So repeating a year is almost impossible.
>>
>>71120395
no because they are generally a jock/wiggerish man whos handsome. they dont care anything about it or even get laid with such female classmates.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.