[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that life is suffering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 14.jpg (481KB, 1850x800px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
481KB, 1850x800px
When did you realize that life is suffering?
>>
>>71101627
When i read Nietzsche
>>
when I was born with a jungle fever in a country with 0 black girls
>>
When I was done with school and had to start working.
>>
>>71101627
Life is not suffering. Life is just not fare. Thats all.
If you can overcome the unfair part it is really enjoyable.
>>
>>71101701

come to Sweden
>>
>>71101627

When I realized it's never going to get better. So early 20's (now mid 20s)
>>
File: 1473001948946.jpg (142KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1473001948946.jpg
142KB, 500x545px
>>71101701
Do you want one of ours ? It's free, I'd even give you her sister.
>>
>>71101701
>this guy again
please kill yourself
>>
When I read more and met more people. Misery is a very natural state of mind, and humans often do a great job of distracting themselves from this misery
>>
>>71101627
Griffith literally did nothing wrong
>>
File: logh-1.png (215KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
logh-1.png
215KB, 500x375px
>>71101627
When I stumbled on someone who was almost like me, but never had to deal with all the bullshit I did.

It was very sobering - I didn't realize I've had it that bad, and I definitely didn't realize that most of my problems came from being in a wrong place at the right time.

I am a very slow learner.

>>71101836
But by the time you overcome the unfair part, you have to learn how to actually enjoy it.
>>
>>71102453
>rom being in a wrong place at the right time.

more like it came from making different choices.
>>
>>71102471
Not really. It comes to his family making different choices. They got out of country in the early 90s, when the real shit was just beginning to go down, and then things generally went better for them. They enjoyed a relatively normal life.

Me, not so much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.