[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, first, just to make that clear, I consider Islam to be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pigsnoutsjpg.jpg (129KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
pigsnoutsjpg.jpg
129KB, 480x640px
Ok, first, just to make that clear, I consider Islam to be the currently most dangerous religion, I have not the slightest respect for this belief, it destroyed the blooming arabic civilization, and aims to destroy all other civilizations too. I am offended by women wearing burquas. I dont care about headscarfs, but I find it a symbol of oppression. I hate Islam – but I do not hate muslims. Nobody chooses where he is born and what values he is being taught.

Anyway, now, I never really considered the USA to be a civilized country. America has a long history of messing up other countries' politics, and not giving a f*ck about human lives. They are the only country to ever use a nuclear bomb, and they did it twice. They still have death penalty. They are the first country after WWII to officially introduce torture.

However, there was one thing I always appreciated about the USA: Their total commitment to freedom. In english class, when other students ranted about USA supporting holocaust deniers, I just said that the USA values freedom of speech more than we do, and I think this was the right way. I have heard stories about a woman from Iran being deported from Germany and even forced to wear a headscarf for her passport photo (because Iran would not take the woman otherwise), who then went to the USA.

That is why I was particularly shocked about the positive echo that US travel bans appeared to have in the more patriotic US media. It is not that I generally think that this kind of measurement cannot be justified, or that I knew the actual circumstances in the USA that might justify it. But still, a travel ban is something that might be necessary, but is never and should never be considered good.
>>
what?
>>
>>71089817
He said that a Travel Ban is neccessry but morally wrong.
>>
>>71089862
thanks
>>
>>71089773
States get to decide on the death penalty and some don't have it anymore.
>>
>>71089773
Yeah. I agree with you! Also, you can say fuck. We don't care.
>>
>>71089773
Except the news doesn't support the travel ban.
Have you read the New York Times or any other American newspaper?
>>
>>71089973
and op considers countries that still have it not civilized soeinfachistdas.jpg
>>
File: 1479192720323.jpg (320KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1479192720323.jpg
320KB, 750x709px
>>71089817
>>71089862
>>71089901
>mfw
>>
I guess OP is right.
What would/pol/ think of this?
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71090206
What's the problem?
He asked me a question and I answered him.
>>
>>71089773
In English, herr doktor!
>>
>>71089773
American freedom (inb4 people break down all the anti-freedom things in the u.s.) at the end of the day only applies to u.s. citizens. We legally extend some things to legal foreigners like freedom of speech but we have every right to tell foreigners to stay out of our country. If we wanted we could cut off every non-U.S. citizen trying to enter the country.
>>
>>71089773
How did islam destroy arabic civillization? If anything, it made it stronger. Levantines/egyptians became assimilated into Byzantine/Roman culture, so that wasn't arabic culture
>>
I like how the pollies think wrapping up right wing policy in an unpopular, incompetent government will work

Like if I was a >conservative intellectual, I'd think Trump was the worst thing ever for me
>>
>>71089862
This
It's not something that was done because "Fuck Muslims" no matter how much people will want to think that's the case.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.