[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0784.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
You know, I don't know my full blood quantities, but if I had to guess I'm probably only 1/8th Native American. Here's the thing though, The "native" family members of mine always pushed being "native" onto my siblings and I, though they didn't bother teaching us anything about the culture, and expect us to get up and pow wow. White people always assume I'm Asain or Mexican but once I say I'm part Native, they want to fight me on it. They won't accept me as White, but they also won't accept me as part Native. I feel like I don't really have a place to be. Not only that, but I don't see any of my native family members anymore because they're psychopaths, so now I really don't know what to do. I won't ever be treated as white and I'm expected to be something else, but I just don't have a something else to fall back on. So my question is, why is race such a big deal? Natives want to keep everything in the family, and whites teat anyone with slightly non-anglo features like a mestizo.
>>
lmao

didn't read
>>
Sounds like you've just interacted with some shitty people my man.
>>
that 1/16 1/8 1/32 native american shit got to go thats one of the biggest WE WUZ next to mongols, aryans, kangz, samuraiz, buddhaz not in order
>>
>>71074954
i have some cousins who look super native american despite only being slightly native american.

happens sometimes you get a genetic coincidence and end up looking like an ethnicity you're only 1/8 of or something and all your siblings look white.

Anyway my native looking cousins are deluded as fuck. They used to be cool but then liberalism and SJWism got to them or something and now they're mean as fuck and draw a line .. they have never introduced their kids to me and only seem interested in talking to more swarthy family members

I'm a guy but I guess I kinda look like your pic kek but I'm too white for these bitches.

Also they moved to western canada, where people actually give a fuck and draw a line between native and white. Out east we don't generally for mixed people. My friend who looks like pocahontas came to europe and was stunned when people insinuated she wasn't white kek.
>>
>>71075539
>>71074954
anyway OP, if you were born a french canadian literally nobody would even think or care you looked slightly native american. 40% of us kinda do.
>>
>>71074954
latin america is your place
>>
just become french canadian
>>
>>71075077
Yeah, my family are awful mentally ill people so I guess I got the shit end of the stick, but I've seen plenty of the native community to say a large portion of it is just as toxic. It's just really sad that a whole community can become so corrupt.
>>71075874
I don't know anything about Latin American culture and I can't speak Spanish. Nice idea though.
>>
>>71074954
if i have south american blood but i was born in quebec, how likely is it that i have native blood
>>
>>71076913
you dont need to know anything, you can get a good job since you already know english
>>
>>71076966
100%
>>
>>71077104
yeah, i guess so

all my life people thought i was either a chink or a mudslime, pisses me off mang
>>
What sort of Native American are you OP?
Apache? Pawnee? Lakota? Sioux?
>>
>>71077223
Mescalaro Apache and Tewa. I'm pretty freaking white though.
>>
>>71074954
>flag
>1/8th
>typing all that out complaining about 1/8th while living in the bubble that is niggerland
Whining faggot this has to be bait
>>
>>71078145
Fuck you man, being of mixed race is terrible. I had to live with all the consequences of being native but none of the benifits. I can go on about the domestic violence and alcoholism in the family, but the best theing I gained was delicious traditional foods at all the funerals. Go be a cultralcuck somewhere else, teabag.
>>
>>71079946
>Fuck you man, being of mixed race is terrible.
this
>I can go on about the domestic violence and alcoholism in the family
not this though, your family are just assholes
>>
>>71079946
Christ are you serious, 1/8th is nothing my father is English yet because my mother is a brown monkey from SEA I'm a shitskin. Half the working population of my town are eastern european and I will have to work with them, its like half of my family don't exist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.