[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Pyongyang, North Korea. What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Ryumyong street.jpg (39KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ryumyong street.jpg
39KB, 560x400px
You wake up in Pyongyang, North Korea. What do you do?
>>
>>71056224
Defect to seoul, south korea
>>
Defect to the People's Republic of Korea. Get a harem of cute brainwashed malnourished qties.
>>
Go to a wifi hotspot and with proxy up send distress signal to the south
>>
>>71056224
Cry ''조선민주주의인민공화국 만세 FUCK남조선괴뢰 !!!''
>>
>>71056224
Use my new transportation powers to unite Korea completely under communist rule
>>
impregnate all the north korean beauties
>>
Say I'm Canadian
>>
I like to watch Noth Korea movie because it's interesting.

''장군은 눈부신 세기의 태양
장군은 찬란한 승리의 기치
백두산대국 삼천리 밝은 미래 펼친다
그 이름도 위대한 김정은장군''
>>
Looks better than Poland kek
>>
>>71056224
Those are some cool buildings desu.
>>
>>71056224
Try to explore the last bastion of communism.
Get killed for spying.
>>
>>71056224
Speak Chinese so guards think you are a tourist.
Exit NK thru 新義州.
easy
>>
>>71056288
and starve
>>
>>71056224
Go to our embassy for help, good thing we have visa free with them.
>>
>>71056224
Advertise my skills to the government
Hopefully stay and live the life as part of the Pyongyang oligarchy
>>
>>71056224
>What do you do?
go home
>>
why is north korea so loved?
>>
>>71057072
because it's the best korea
>>
>>71057072
Because it's interesting.
>>
>>71057072
North koreans work our mines since locals are too pampered to do that.
>>
>>71056224
Shitpost online.
>>
Get some tableside BBQ
>>
>>71056224
>NK
>starving

Sarving people don't build skyscrapers
>>
>>71058657
You don't seem to understand NK. Those buildings are a political facade. They're there to show SK and the west how prosperous they are. They are 90% empty. Only some high officials and army generals are allowed to live there.
>>
>>71057072
It's an enigma to the rest of the world, being so closed off. Not to defend North Korea, but shitty clickbait "journalists" can come up with whatever they want to say about North Korea and nobody can fact check most of it since North Korea is so closed off to the rest of the world. Combined with nobody really knowing anything about the country, it makes pretty much any joke about them somewhat believable, which just makes it even funnier. That's my theory anyways.
>>
Buddy up with Kim Jong-un, secure a position in the general's circle, get me a bitchin' Omega watch and plan the invasion of Worst Korea.
>>
>>71058712
They have enough buildings like that that it's not just army generals allowed to live in them, government bureaucrats and other people with privileged positions get to live in a nice apartment in Pyongyang too. I mean, you are right that they're mostly a political facade and they should be directing those resources to help the average person though. But the Russian is right too, North Korea hasn't had a famine in years. They're not producing enough food, but everybody has enough to survive...
>>
>>71056224
1. Tell to police i have amnesia
2. Learn korean
3. Get work
4. Find korean qt
5. Marry her
6. Make a baby
7. Drop a job
8. Dont work in rest of life
>>
Defect to the DPRK. Bring American military equipment with me. Get promoted to a high ranking officer almost instantly. Get special privileges. Get an apartment in Pyongyang. Get turned into major propraganda. Become a famous North Korean movie star. Marry a couple qts. Produce many offspring. Spend the rest of my days sitting by the river with my buddies fishing, smoking, drinking grain alcohol, and cooking our freshly caught fish over a fire as I converse with them in broken Korean.
>>
>>71058657
This.
More and more are realizing that its all been Western propaganda
>>
>>71056224
Be happy and grateful I have finally reached the utopia.
>>
>>71058917
Arthur pls
>>
File: consider bill.jpg (73KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
consider bill.jpg
73KB, 300x301px
>>71056872
At least you won't be stuck raising ugly panhead children.
>>
>>71059666
>Jews falling for their own tricks
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.