[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /int/ think of long distance relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: long-distance.png (507KB, 791x442px) Image search: [Google]
long-distance.png
507KB, 791x442px
So what does /int/ think of long distance relationships?
>>
it's all bullshit until the offline real life meeting
>>
>>71054947
Why bullshit?
>>
>>71055071
because real relationships happen when you share in the phyisical world. you need to live both sides of the coin, the good and the bad of that person and only then decide if you love her or not
plus catfishing is too common
>>
>>71054752
She is fucking a Frenchy...time to move on anon
>>
it's a contradiction in terms
>>
>>71054752
They seldom work, if you're in one you're literally getting cucked most likely.
>>
>>71054752
Personally I think it's a load of crap, but at the same time if you're busy/autistic might be good.
I wouldn't be able to deal with one, if I date someone I want to see him once a week at least.
>>
I don't think it would work out. How are you supposed to hug and kiss and cuddle and hold hands when you're in different countries? Technology hasn't fixed this issue as of yet.
>>
>>71055204
godammit why won't you just be my long distance mena qt already
>>
>>71054752
Been in two. It's NOT worth it. One bit. All I did was waste 2 years of my life in something that would never happen. It basically mashes together the worst part of being alone with the worst part of having a relationship. What I mean by this is that while you're worrying about the usual stuff (in which, is doubled, since it's a long distance relationship and you can't see each other and all you really have is the trust both of you have in yourselves), you're still alone in the end. You two can't touch each other, feel each other. All you have is the cold, glass screen of a smartphone/computer. The only thing that actually glues you together. It's being alone with disadvantages. It's also a bad financial decision. Really, how are you gonna sustain all the trips, the days you're going to be spending in a hotel, probably every month? It's no good at all. So dude, if you're in a long distance relationship, my advice is to cut it out while it doesn't get worse. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to jinx you or anything like that. There are some cases that works out, but in the most part, it's not worth it. Find someone for yourself there, where you live. There are millions of them. And the only way you can actually get to know and love the person is by having her in your daily life, and being through the internet doesn't count.

Sorry if I sound bitter, it's because wasting 2 years on lies wasn't really good for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.