[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jewish world population: 14 million >Arabic world population:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ISRABL.png (68KB, 1527x920px) Image search: [Google]
ISRABL.png
68KB, 1527x920px
>Jewish world population: 14 million
>Arabic world population: 423 million

>Jewish STEM Nobel prize laureates: 142 (25% of total laureates)
>Arabic STEM Nobel prize laureates: 4 (0.6% of total laureates)

Why is this?
>>
>>71045579
http://www.blog.sami-aldeeb.com/2011/03/11/pourquoi-les-juifs-sont-si-puissants-et-les-musulmans-si-impuissants-1/
>>
Cus ayrabs are pisslams and pisslams are against science
>>
Almost as if the socioeconomic situation of arabs and jews were different or something
woah dude
>>
>yfw jews are the true master race
>>
>>71045626
top 10% of 423m is still larger than 14m which outweighs the socioeconomic situation if we talk strictly about wealth and hdi
>>
>>71045777
Well then I guess arabs are subhuman xd
>>
>>71045777
>>71045864
Additionally, Arabs are the closest ethnicity to Jews, genetically speaking. Seems unlikely that intellectual accomplishment varies so much between two closely related groups. Obviously it is not in the genes.
>>
File: 1461298208514.jpg (10KB, 234x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461298208514.jpg
10KB, 234x240px
>>71045864
>>
>>71045917
It's Culture. In Jewish culture you have an annoying mom the nags you to go to college and by a doctor or lawyer. In Muslim culture you're mom might nag you to be a suicide bomber but probably not a well educated success.

Tldr Jews > Arabs
>>
>>71045579
>(((Nobel prize)))
>>
>>71045579
Academia are a Jewish conspiracy and Arabs are dumb savages.
>>
Almost as if Jews control the Nobel.
>>
>>71045917
>Arabs are the closest ethnicity to Jews
The key difference being nigger genes. Arabs got Somali'd in the 7th century, so now they're all about 10% SSA (Levant) to 25% (Maghreb), while the Juden and a few select seclusive Arab groups (Assyrians, Druze) are <2%. Coincidentally, I've never seen/heard of Assyrians and Druze publicly chimping out, flag burning, daily snackbar blow-ups and whatnot, really makes you ponder
>>
>>71045579
from my years working in a lab with professors obsessed by nobel prizes, I can tell that nobel prizes are all about the power of lobbying
Jews are much more competent at this than muslims, especially as it serve as pushing the narrative of the "chosen people"
>>
>>71046264
>tfw I know a jew who is a super bydlo but his family is full of religious jews
>>
>>71046803
Well I'm a Russian Jew and to be fair at least 1/3 of Soviet Jews are bydlo. Plus add the fact his family is religious and well I can only imagine how shit he it. Is it kavkaz Jew?
>>
>>71047845
No, afaik. His father is a head (?) of local synagogue. But his son is a wannabe photographer who drinks all day and sleepwalks all night
>>
>nobel prize
>more like jew praise
>>
>>71045579
americans are jews
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.