[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall swedes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why are swedish people so tall?
>>
>>71036624
They are normal sized. It is just that Americans are small.
>>
>>71036706
I'm only 177cm :(

How tall are you?
>>
Because the rest of the world outside of protestant Europe and a few shitholes in Africa thinks 185cm is tall
>>
>>71036812
well, it is tall to us because it is uncommon to see people as tall as swedes.
>>
>>71036907
Genetics + diet + clean environment. That's the answer you're looking for.
>>
>>71036755
193cm
>>
>>71036964
>diet
What should I have eaten in the past so I could be tall?
>>
>>71036624

Yugoslavian genetics
>>
File: yugoslav genetics.png (19KB, 765x339px) Image search: [Google]
yugoslav genetics.png
19KB, 765x339px
>>71038338
>
>>
File: CJj5jZEUkAA_sKt.png (379KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CJj5jZEUkAA_sKt.png
379KB, 600x337px
>>71038265
Getting the right nutrition in your body will almost always make you taller. If you take identical twins that were separated by birth with one living is a better socioeconomic layer he will be taller. Many people outside of the 3rd world have had a hard time being getting until the most recent years. Genetics play the biggest role of course. The environments like pollution plays a smaller role as well.
>>
>>71036812
>rest of the world outside of protestant Europe
is protestant europe the new nordic circlejerk now or something?
>>
>>71038580
I wish I had swedish genetics
>>
>>71038640
No, it was the easiest way to describe the area that consist of the Nordics, the Netherlands and Germany which are seen as the tallest.
>>
>>71038580
>Many people outside of the 3rd world have had a hard time being getting until the most recent years

hard time being able to get the right amount of nutrition until the most recent years*
>>
>>71036624

>Be a Swede
>Still a manlet
>Realize I wouldn't get laid no matter how tall I am because of autism
>>
Tall? I thought refugees were all malnourished and poor and thus short.
>>
>>71036624
I dno if 180 is tall
>>
>>71041274
it should be average give or take 1cm
>>
Evolutionary trait. They get a better view from the cuck shed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.