[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What region of your country is just dumb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: fuckthesouth.jpg (85KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthesouth.jpg
85KB, 432x432px
I'll start for the US, it's the South. Ever since its inception, the elite comprising of either landowners or businessmen have successfully managed to convince the average Southerner that it is not in their best interest to have even the most basic environmental regulations, that protections and decent wages for workers are bad, that a progressive tax system is bad for the majority of the populace, that science in general is to be mistrusted, and essentially anything that is good for the wealthy elite and bad for the average person=great and necessary for a free market economy. This would normally not be a bad thing outside of their region, but they try their hardest to do this nationally, along with pushing backwards religious beliefs that reinforce the above that the majority of the nation does not believe in (e.g. stripping women of reproductive rights so that a cheap, poor, and uneducated labor force will always be available to them to exploit).

It's really sad.
>>
all of it
>>
Eastern Germany is very dumb and backwards. It's basically like Poland.
>>
>>71020922

If you -had- to pick one though, which state/region would be the worst?
>>
File: Uncanny Bum.jpg (32KB, 720x619px) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Bum.jpg
32KB, 720x619px
>>71020849
>"Everything I know about my country I learned from Reddit" - The Post
>>
>>71020989

Nope, I've visited the South and studied its history, it's pretty true. Just recently they voted in a man who decided that, as one of his first actions, he would allow companies to dump toxic runoff into Southern streams and absolve companies of -any- obligation to clean it up, ever.
>>
File: 1484521042061.png (473KB, 474x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484521042061.png
473KB, 474x632px
>>71020849
>>
>>71021041

*would allow.
>>
File: altrightist.png (449KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
altrightist.png
449KB, 1000x721px
>>71021069
>>
>>71021041
You sound angry, friend.

I see you don't use region flags, so I'm going to make a guess and say you're from one of four places: New Jersey, New York (City), Southern California, or Chicago.
>>
File: 8.jpg (311KB, 1296x971px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
311KB, 1296x971px
>>71021101
>>
>>71021106

I'm not angry, just sad for you. You've also said absolutely nothing to refute any of my points.
>>
>>71020849
Andalusia, because of Flamenco and all the retarded gypsy culture that surrounds it.
>>
>>71020965
>I don't like refugees

YOU RACIST BIGOT!
>>
Didn't the governor of some southern state cut emergency funds and then got hit by some tornadoes and needed federal aid to recoup?

Lol southerners are truly retards electing these mongs lmao
>>
File: 1427317553346.jpg (140KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1427317553346.jpg
140KB, 1024x1024px
>>71020849
>more regulations are good
>taxes are good
>you should never be skeptical of science
>rich people are bad
>baby murder is a right
kys you commie

>the majority of the nation does not believe in
sure thing bro
explain then why the Democrats spent the last 8 years losing elections
>>
>>71021168
Let me explain the particulars of the issue you've brought up so that you actually understand what's going on beyond an eye-catching headline, then.

On 2 February 2017, the U.S. Congress passed a joint resolution to block implementation of an Obama administration coal mining regulation known as the Stream Protection Rule, which took effect on the final day of President Obama’s term in office (19 January 2017).

One prominent aspect of this complex regulation was the codification and clarification of rules aimed at limiting the dumping of the earthen material removed to get to coal seams (material known as “excess spoil”) into streams near surface mining operations.

While the Obama rule wouldn’t have been an outright ban on the practice of placing excess spoil in waterways, it did place strict regulations on where new permits could be issued based on their potential for surface water contamination.

The GOP implemented resolution to rescind this law (fully supported by the Trump administration) have provided many news outlets with headlines in the vein of “Trump makes it legal to dump coal mining waste into rivers and streams.” Although the initiative to block the Stream Protection Rule will undoubtedly increase the number of permits issued to dump excess spoil into streams, it is more of a return to a vaguely established condition than an instance of newly enacted legalization.
>>
The Maritimes are pretty fucking stupid.

They continue to vote in Liberals and wonder why their economy and job opportunities are so shit
>>
>>71021201

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/25/disasters-increasing-mema-funds-cut-half/83499828/

Yep.

>>71021226

>Contaminated drinking water and property are good.
>Rich people skipping out on taxes so that infrastructure, education, and services for the other 99.95% of the population is shit is a great idea.
>Disbelieving basic scientific things like the fact that the sun revolves around the Earth and not the other way is good and something we should base our scientific beliefs around (I have actually met these people in rural Georgia).
>Rich people who actively work to keep people poor and uneducated are great, Southern plantation owners did nothing wrong amirite despite undercutting the white yeomanry and importing millions of blacks for cheap labor, the legacy of which we have to deal with today and probably for the next two hundred years.
>Removing access to women's birth control options means more backroom abortions, teenage pregancies, single mothers, and future huge rates of crime as unwanted children are subjected to a lifetime of abuse and poverty rather than simply letting a woman get an IUD.

Kys reactionary retard.
>>
The North, they have a massive victim complex and for some reason refuse to improve themselves
>>
>>71021289

Post the rest of the article and not the part that benefits your beliefs, then. The end result is that it is far easier for companies to pollute, you surely can't deny that can you?

"Coal mining is a messy business. In parts of West Virginia, Kentucky, and Virginia, mining companies often get at underground coal seams by blowing up the tops of mountains — a process known as mountaintop removal mining. Once that’s done, they’ll frequently dump the debris into the valleys below, which can contaminate streams and waterways with toxic heavy metals.

In theory, there’s a law to mitigate this. The 1977 Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act says that companies should not cause “material damage to the environment to the extent that it is technologically and economically feasible.” But that language is awfully vague. And the agency responsible for enforcing this law, the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE), hasn’t clarified what this language entails since publishing the “stream buffer rule” in 1983."

"Within the many updates to mining regulations in the short-lived Stream Protection Rule, written by the Department of Interior’s Office of Surface Mining Reclamation (OSMRE), were new restrictions for mining permits in areas with potential for surface water contamination, as well as language clarifying a stricter definition of “stream buffer rules.” A lack of clarity regarding buffer zone regulations that were meant to curb acid mine runoff was discussed in a history of stream protection published on the OSMRE web site."

The Stream Protection Act was, in essence, the Obama administration’s stab at the problem... rather, it invalidates an update to the 1983 law, leaving plenty of wiggle room for interpretations friendlier to the mining industry.
>>
>>71021457
>I don't like refugees

YOU RACIST BIGOT!
>>
>>71020849
Either northern Ontario, southern Quebec or all of Alberta. Shout out to the territories as well but they have an actual excuse of living in tundra like conditions.
>>
>>71020849
Melbum.
>>
File: democrats BTFO.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
democrats BTFO.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
>>71021441
>having so much redtape only major corporations with armies of lawyers can get business done is a good thing
>implying public spending is efficient at all and that public infrastructure and education aren't shit regardless of how much money is dumped into it
>you should follow science like it's religious dogma despite the fact that the entire scientific method was built on skepticism of established ideas
>muh 1% conspiracy! by the way vote for a jew with 3 houses who spent the last 40 years leeching of the government or the candidate that got over 1billion$ from wallstreet corporations lmao
>having children is basically a disease and you have the right to kill you babies. remember it's not murder if they can't defend themselves :)

get fucked you disgusting leftist
>>
>>71021543
It's the legislative equivalent of a salty Wikipedia moderator reverting someone's edit to an existing article. The new regulations weren't even in place for a month; it's just defaulted back to the way it's been for the past 40 years now.
>>
Helsinki

They have such a huge ego and think they're all so much better than the rest of Finland

It's also the main concentration of left/green voters
>>
>>71021816
I thought Helsinki was the only populated place in Finland.
>>
>>71020849
Tafila people are srereotyped as dumb here and they're the butt of the jokes
>>
>>71020849
All of it
>>
>>71021441
>Contaminated drinking water and property are good.
Democrats are not anti-development. As a consequence, their rule would do negligible good for the environment, and most certainly no more good than a Republican government.

>Rich people skipping out on taxes so that infrastructure, education, and services for the other 99.95% of the population is shit is a great idea.
>literally misunderstanding basic national economic principles this grievously
The middle class funds more than a supermajority of all government spending. "Trickle-down" policies don´t affect the nation to the degree you´ve been misled to believe.
>>
>>71020849
Northeast has a huge and unwarranted superiority complex. Hopefully there's a nuclear holocaust and I can watch those fuckers burn.
>>
>>71023222
>Hopefully there's a nuclear holocaust and I can watch those fuckers burn.
Let´s hope Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania are spared.
>>
>>71023306
>Pennsylvania

Everything outside of Philly gets to live.
>>
>>71020849
>"southerners are dumb because they dont share my political opinions!!!!"
>>
File: 1478532338241.jpg (288KB, 640x710px) Image search: [Google]
1478532338241.jpg
288KB, 640x710px
>>71020849
>>
>>71021721
>If you're not retarded you're a leftist
enjoy your meme president
>>
>>71020849

Many American progressives, such as OP, support the extermination of the white middle aged male demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They are actively celebrating the death by suicide and drug overdose of the white American males, as they hold these people responsible for Trump's election and for holding bigoted, racist and homophobic views. It gives them satisfaction.
>>
File: 457781530.png (316KB, 1788x1278px) Image search: [Google]
457781530.png
316KB, 1788x1278px
>>71020965
>Eastern Germany is very dumb
I swear to god West Germans need to be genocided
>>
>>71025724
you are a amusing poster and I always enjoy your pasta, I just want you to know that
>>
>>71020849
North caucas. No insception. Dumb mountain sheepfuckers.
>>
>>71023306
PA except Philly
The Dakotas
The Carolinas
The Virginias

The rest are acceptable losses.

Actually I'm happy as long as Florida is gone desu.
>>
>>71026115
Virginia is not in the northeast. Two divided parts of one region are not referred to as "The ________s". In fact, just kill yourself for making this post you Canuck shit.
>>
>>71026245

Virginia, especially the north around Washington and the area surrounding Richmond, is a progressive shithole colonized by Northern progressives.

Where they are found, such progressives should be killed, mutilated or subject to sexual assault.
>>
Sherman was a hero. The only mistake he made was not killing more Southerners.
>>
>>71026245
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Virginias
>>
>>71026415
Only the ones in the North, I'm more mad about them moving here from somewhere else and imposing shitty out-of-state politicians on us against our will than I am about their actual ideology. They are the reason why this place has gone down the shitter, not Richmond's ones.
>>
>>71026502
I don't give a fuck you nigger, Carolina and Dakota can adopt that autistic weird shit if they want, use proper English when talking about the Commonwealth.
>>
>>71026586
You've got the right attitude for an American, but your choice of what to argue for seems a bit off point.
>>
>>71026696
Upper Saxony and Lower Saxony are known collectively as Saxony. Upper Silesia and Lower Silesia are collectively known as Silesia. North Korea and South Korea are collectively known as Korea and people from them are called Koreans. They are not called Koreasans. Silesia is not called the Silesias, Saxony is not called the Saxonys. One region divided in two does not mean that there are now two of those regions, that both have identical names and need to be referred plurally. Jesus fucking christ this is completely simple shit if you're not six years old why the fuck do North Americans have so much trouble with it?
>>
>>71026906
this is a fair point, even if you're extremely autistic
>>
anything that isn't transylvania
>>
>>71026906
Why are you so angry about this though? Do you have some form of mental illness?
>>
>>71026906
Is it really that hard to understand that the names reference geographic regions and not the states themselves similar to mountain ranges and plains?

Side note if you want proper English you've chosen the wrong part of the continent.
>>
>>71027063
No, I'm just making American English great again. No need to thank me. Maybe one day you'll be able to talk about our states without using ludicrous babytalk because of me.
>>
>>71020849
The north obviously
>inb4 but muh superior dialect
>>
Småland.
>>
Catalonia without a doubt.
>>
Most of sweden is retarded in its own way
>north: degenerate inbreds that smoke spice at 13, will fuck their cousins on a snowscooter as soon as they're old enough to manage to take dick
>south: stupid farmers that are being overshadowed by a disastrous amount of camelfuckers, malmo is the new syria bombs included
>west (gothenburg): kebabs galore, it's malmö but not quite as bad
>east (stockholm): the ethnic swedes here are either wiggers, faggots or rich cunts that hide in their dad's overpriced apartment in the middle of the city while buying coke for his money, everything in the suburbs is just a sea of camelfuckers who deal drugs
I don't like Sweden very much
>>
>>71027521
this
>>
>>71021041
>the south was soley responsible for electing president trump

Its kind of ironic how youre callig other people stupid
>>
>>71021816
>I hate muh capital
t. every Euro ever
>>
>>71027587
Agreed.
t. Scanian
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.