[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else learning Russian for the qts? ? will they accept me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1476534830790.jpg (1MB, 2256x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476534830790.jpg
1MB, 2256x3000px
Anyone else learning Russian for the qts? ? will they accept me
>>
>>71015937
>the reflection in the sunglasses

who the fuck is taking the picture
>>
Only if you have lots of money, probably.
>>
>>71015937
Hmm, if you have a stable job in a nice city (aka not edmonton or winnipeg), you could probably get a qt mail order bride from russia or ukraine without learning the language
>>
>>71015937
I speak survival Russian. Useful to fill gaps when meeting a qt who recites and piles up all the English words she knows on top of you.

Then if you feel like it, take the qt to have a bite at first. Solve her major issues while lunching.

Don't be an ass, nor a casualty.
>>
>>71015937
Learning Russian for Russian girla? Are you stupid you moron? I'm in Russia once to twice a year and I speak Russian like 3 y old kid. Money in all you need.
>>
>>71016574
I would like to have an actual relationship beyond sex germany
>>
>>71016590
>Russian girl
>relationship
Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahah, you have a lot to learn.
>>
File: Bella-Thorne-13-5.jpg (431KB, 1578x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Bella-Thorne-13-5.jpg
431KB, 1578x1920px
>>71015937
But that's Bella Thorne
>>
>>71015937
I'm learning Polish, Russian, Belarussian, Ukrainian, and Japanese for the qts
>>
>>71016208

my dick AKA selfie stick
>>
PIZDETS BLYAT
>>
>>71019500
CYKA
>>
>>71016590

Then you'll need even more money
Without money you offer nothing more than any Russian chad she can get

stop being so deluded
>>
>>71016590
when will you leafs stop
>>
>>71015937
>falling for the "russians are qts" bs
>>
>>71019820
ЦЫКA
>>
File: canuck cutie.jpg (264KB, 590x595px) Image search: [Google]
canuck cutie.jpg
264KB, 590x595px
canadian cutie is the best cutie
>>
Learning a language for grills is pathetic

Especially Russian women who are notorious for being gold diggers
>>
>>71027941
You mean just like all the women ever?
>>
learning a language for women is so fucking pathetic.
you'll come here all starry eyed "oh i will find my russian conservative cutie"

I will see you in the expat bar soon crying because some russian "whore" rejected you for being a jackass
>>
>>71027941
Actually, it would be enough to be first world country citizen to get a qt here
>>
>>71015937

Russian girl here: no. Canadian are weak and pathetic.
>>
>>71028945
Proof
>>
italian poor and loser anon here. russian girls like me. Why? It seems they have kinda a fetish for italian guys.
>>
>>71028945
what about italia boys?
>>
>>71015937
Are you a feminist nu-male? Women are meant to adopt the language of the man.
>>
You don't need to speak Russian. The only thing you actually need is your Canadian passport. Nothing more.
>>
>>71028945
post proofs
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.