[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int/ confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 25

File: 1430079753087.png (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1430079753087.png
53KB, 645x773px
What are confessions you'd like to make /int/? they can be culturally related.
>I have made literally zero friends while in Uni
>>
File: 1460309725263.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1460309725263.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
>i regularly lie to people just for the fun of it
>I have stolen a lot of things
>I make about elaborate stories about myself
>>
>>71015382
i hate people
>>
>>71015396
why would you be a degnerate and steal? :(
>>71015403
same
>>
File: Feelicus.jpg (9KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
Feelicus.jpg
9KB, 216x250px
>>71015382
>I've been drinking almost every day since my last breakup, was pretty nasty
>no drivers license yet
>turned 22 last month
>haven't had sex since september
>it was horrible and with an uggo 3-4/10 i met at the bar
>trying to make myself a better person but feel like a self-loathing piece of shit all the time
>just got a new job in contsruction that pays decently, am currently a workaholic with no sign of stopping filling my days with work and my nights with booze
>booze is wrecking me slowly but also one of the only things I look forward to in my life

fuck
>>
>>71015420
>why would you be a degnerate and steal? :(

I wanted the things. Why would you be an even bigger degenerate and not make any friends?
>>
>>71015382
i droppped out of school
i think i will kill myself later on
>>
File: UXrhQDs.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91KB, 255x253px
>>71015582
>>turned 22 last month
>>no drivers license yet

Hello brother.
>>
>>71015582
hey at least you have a full time job. Good luck bud, invest in some ETFs and rake in the gainz
>>71015591
you lose friends by stealing, that's degenerate :(
>>
>>71015625
no you don't

You gain friends by having more things and expendable money. Stealing is good
>>
>>71015396
>>71015382
both of these are literally me

joined some clubs and am trying to fix that though.
>>
>>71015582
pretty sure out of everything in your post, the no drivers license is the worst shit
>>
If I rub my urethra I involuntarily pee.
>>
>>71015645
do you steal from your friends? who do you steal from?
>>71015661
>join clubs
Most of them have an attendance requirement here and I cna't deal with it. Also there aren't any specific social clubs and I graduate in december.
>>
File: wo.jpg (116KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
116KB, 633x758px
>>71015673
>the no drivers license is the worst shit

delete this. not him but it's fucking impossible

i failed the road tes 3 times
>>
>>71015396
this
>>
>>71015702
How dude, its so fucking easy

That shits literally easier than the written test for the learner's license. Just practice your driving, the car is an extension of your body don't hit anything etc. By the time I went around for my full license I didn't make a single mistake on the test at all and I've never done driving school.
>>
>>71015736
Sorry normal fag maybe it's different in southern ontario but it's LITERALLY impossible here.

Idk if i should go to the middle of nowhere for my test so there's no traffic and simple roads but shit is hard af
>>
>>71015770
are you driving a stick or automatic?
>>
>>71015770
90 degree backups are a bitch tho
>>
>>71015619
>>71015582

>turned 24 last month
>no drivers license
>no job
>60k debt with a useless STEM degree
>cute girls at the gym/coffee shop i frequent into me, but feel to much of a loser to approach them

fucking end me.
>>
>>71015798
>60k debt with a useless STEM degree
Useless STEM degree? Huh?
>>
>>71015770
maybe youre just a shit driver
>>
>>71015770
I did my test in Alberta fwiw. I had a lot of practice with highway, winter, night driving etc. so I think it helped a lot with my confidence on the test.

I think the best thing you can do during your test is to try and relax and drive normally but slightly safer. The people I know who failed and talked about it after always wouldn't stop talking about the instructor and other drivers versus what they were actually doing.
>>
File: horsey.jpg (29KB, 362x507px) Image search: [Google]
horsey.jpg
29KB, 362x507px
>>71015396
you're that guy huh
>>
>>71015798
Dude you can literally first the drivers license and the job bit by the end of February.
>>
File: 1439873305194s.jpg (7KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194s.jpg
7KB, 239x229px
>>71015835
>wouldn't stop talking about the instructor and other drivers versus what they were actually doing.

delete.
>>
>>71015859
I don't have a g2 and job markets are fucked in my mid-sized city of 500k.

i'm just trying to move back to t*ronto or ott*wa or some other larger city with good commuting lines.
>>
>>71015825
yes.

reminds me, why are BR schools so shit? we get BR students at my uni and they almost always say that our workload/content is way above yours.
>>
>>71015873
This is the number one problem I see with bad drivers btw. They never shut the fuck up about how they are getting tailgated and instead check their mirror like 100 times a second when they should be watching in front of them to prevent anything that could possibly cause them to be rear-ended.

Also shit like: "i rear-ended some guy in the merge lane cuz he braked randomly", except, you know, you aren't even supposed to consider merging until the person in front of you has.
>>
>>71015895
>I don't have a g2

You can take the test or even lessons, practice and then the test by the end of this month.

>Job markets are fucked
That's not a reason to not be getting any income at all. You can easily get a job to at least make some sort of money
>>
>Me
>M.Sc degree
>83k per year job
>call in sick every other week because I hate to work
>>
>>71015917
>This is the number one problem I see with bad drivers btw

That's the case with people in general senpai.

Dunning-Kruger syndrome. Always talking about other people instead of focusing on themselves
>>
>>71015910
Which degree?

>why are BR schools so shit?
Cuz it's a 3rd world country.
>>
I wish I was European instead of American
>>
>>71015920
nah its 8-10 months way in my shithole province after a learner's permit.
>>
>>71015917
>>71015920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0

Very relevant song >inb4 edgelord
>>
>>71015948
biochemistry/cell biology
>>
>>71015934
>tfw called in sick for the rest of the week because unmotivated..
>>71015951
why
>>
>>71015382
i'm a lazy fuck and i'm risking a major uni setback because of it

i'm 23 and getting increasingly lonelier, yet cannot find the willpower to talk to girls that aren't off limits.

this is further made worse by my dreams of having a family
>>
>>71015940
I don't really know if you could call it Dunning-Kruger necessarily, it's just that people seem more focused on other people than themselves even though the person overwhelmingly most likely to kill them on the road is their self.
>>
>>71015619
Hey friendo! Haven't seen you on lichess for a while.
>>
>>71015986
>why
ever since i went to my grandparents for the first time i liked it there more than here

its not an objective feeling just how i feel
>>
>>71016001
i got banned for cheating (kek) and made a new account
>>
>>71015998
yeah but that's most people in general, they're always focused on other people

>"WTF why did Stacy get x? I only got Y!"
>Wtf why does Chad have a 30 inch dick and millions of dollar inheritance
>>
>>71016018
I studied abroad in Europe and it was okay
prefer to be american desu
>>
>>71015382
I hate Europe and Europeans.
>>
>>71016137
amen brother
>>
>>71016147
are yuros as poor as we say?
>>
>>71016168
Anecdotally, I once sent pictures of my apartment (built early 2000's) to euro friends and they seemed legitimately jealous, so yeah probably
>>
>>71016168
depends on the circumstances
When I was in Germany you had to pay for restrooms in the Hauptbahnhof and other public restrooms

However the students seemed happier
>>
>>71016197
>going to germany
i hate germany
>>
>>71015992
lo siento amigo
>>i'm 23 and getting increasingly lonelier, yet cannot find the willpower to talk to girls that aren't off limits.

>>this is further made worse by my dreams of having a family

I know those feels
>>
>>71016166
But i do think it stems from Dunning-Kruger. Since these people view themselves as superior, or more deserving of things than others who have them.

That's why they always talk about other drivers for example, they view themselves as significantly better drivers who "Keep running into assholes on the road" or "just having a bad day", when they're equal if not worse than those people
>>
>>71016197
do the young people sit on their phones in public like they do in america? it is the worst social trend of all time
>>
>>71016227
Yeah, that's a good point actually. Fuck, thinking about it like that implies that there's a LOT more people falling into that trap than I thought before.

Like if half the people you talk to are always complaining about "asshole drivers" that implies they are experiencing some degree of Dunning-Kruger, and if it's prevalent in their lives regarding something as simple as driving it probably affects a bunch of other shit in their life.
>>
>>71015382
My Japanese wife is fucking crazy and I kindof hate her. But she makes so much goddamn money there's no way I can leave her, it's too good.

I'm trapped and it hurts. It hurts alot.
>>
i stand up while wiping my ass
>>
>>71015673
move to the civilized world, I haven't driven a car in over 5 years and it hasn't impeded me in any way
>>
>>71016290
my dad does this

and he never closes the door when he shits
>>
>>71016290
Consider suicide
>>
>>71015396
Don't worry role playing Canadian
I love you please don't hate your self
>>
>>71016221
it's not as bad as you think
>>71016249
no. most people focus on coverstations with one another which was refreshing. Also a lot of girls named Lena.
>>71016281
just talk to her and seek counseling if need be.
>>71016290
same.
>>
>>71016254
It's like league of legends dude

All those terrible players complaining about being stuff in a low tier even though they're "much better than their team every match". Idk if you played that game.

>Like if half the people you talk to are always complaining about "asshole drivers" that implies they are experiencing some degree of Dunning-Kruger, and if it's prevalent in their lives regarding something as simple as driving it probably affects a bunch of other shit in their life.

Exactly. The average person is really retarded and subhuman.

When you really break it down even the simplest of achievements put you in like the 90th percentile. Like going to the gym and tracking what you eat regularly. Seems easy enough but then you realize like 8/10 people aren't doing it.
>>
>>71016300
I live in a city with ok transit, which I take to work. I drive everywhere else though because I like to run on my own schedule and it's necessary for inter-city travel.
>>
>>71016290
I used to do this until I joined the pussy phone master race.

Now taking a shit without one makes me feel dirty as fuck.
>>
>>71016290
I do too. It's just more ergonomic.
>>
>>71016281
>>71015396
Also I just read this, I used to do that. But I got over it.

What fixed it for me was a sort of mantra,

"You don't have to lie if you actually do it".

Also you said /int/ related.
>>
>>71016197
Of course we are happier.. We don't have to drop a hundred grand for a degree. All I did as a student was sleep, game, party and study for three weeks every semester
>>
>>71016343
I just like making elaborate lies. it's so fun. I start to believe my own lies and then I convey them perfectly and others believe them too.
>>
>>71016223
I honestly don't know what's up with the girl problem

i'm not shy, and definitely not asexual, but i dunno, i never get the urge of chatting up someone i fancy
>>
>>71016328
I play dota so I definitely know the feeling. There's a pseudo-distribution of matchmaking rating available on which I'm in the 99th percentile of players.

Listening to my friends lecture each other on the game and not ever listen to me regarding anything is frustrating as fuck.
>>
>>71016324
I am but you should see these fucking texts man, it's literally on par with

">Insert name<, I love you, I don't what other basic, true-to-god thing I can say.

>"You fucking grabbed me and shook me!!!!"

>"Well honey there was a reason for that, you abandoned me in a foreign country and called the police on me because I vaguely mentioned that we could improve on your vegetable tempura recipe"

That was the biggest fucking argument of my life. It was over a month ago and the wounds are still fresh as a broken bone.
>>
>>71016383
iktfb
>>
File: 1476933427330.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1476933427330.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>71016391
>>
>>71016344
yeah but you guys did riot over a slight increase in "tuition" price a few years ago which was kinda funny

memes aside you're all pretty nice (at least in Hessen)
>>
>>71016367
That's fucked up dude. You gotta stop that real quick or you'll end up completely alone. You can keep up the charade for a long time but eventually people catch on and then you have to drop 'em and move onto a new person.

Relationships cap at like 6-12 months.
>>
>>71016427
you need to be straight up with her, if you let her manipulate you it's abuse.
>>
>>71016427
>and called the police on me because I vaguely mentioned that we could improve on your vegetable tempura recipe
What the actual fuck
>>
>>71016451
Haven't had that problem yet.

I try to talk to individual people as little as possible so that they only know the things I want them to know about me and remember what i want to convey.

I play different personas with different people all the time, feels fun man
>>
>>71016482
why?
>>
>>71016495
it gets me what i want
>>
>>71016452
I'm telling you right now man. I did. I straight up told her to fuck off with that insane shit and I was met with more insane shit.

I know she's trying to manipulate me to become more docile/"ok I'll do whatever you want" or whatever, well actually I don't even know. I like literally don't even know. She's fucking great like 90% of the time but when bullshit happens over nothing she goes nuclear and it's so severe it nearly makes the 90% good times not even worth it.

Reeeeeeeeeee

Worst part is she doesn't even give me any of the money. She takes me on vacations but that's like, it. My car's a sack of shit and her's is great and like, fuck idk
>>
>>71016482
It might be "fun" but having proper, honest relationships with people is also fun. Building rapport with your peers can lead to some of the best experiences of your life, easily blowing anything you gain out of a manipulative relationship out of the water.
>>
>>71016434
What did you do here? Study?
>>
>>71016427
I know those kinds of arguments. The simple fact is you can't stand your wife, and she probably can't stand you too.,

This will only end up with things getting physical. i know letting go of money is hard for some people but shit will hit the fan pretty hard if you don't, besides you are a gringo you have everything dirt cheap
>>
>>71016517
>Building rapport with your peers can lead to some of the best experiences of your life

I do that, but i build rapport on false pretenses
>>
I like to go to Lumine and Hikarie to eat pancakes. They are full of trendy and fashionable shops and restaurants and it's very popular among women and it's very uncommon to see a man alone.
I usually go alone, and everybody looks at me like if I were a terrorist. I don't mind tho, I go there, I eat my pancakes and I have some time for myself. My girlfriend says that I'm brave, but I don't care, I just want pancakes.
>>
>>71015382
It's ok you'll realize soon enough that uni is about learning as much as you can not wasting your time with other people.
>>
>>71016537
people look at you because?

you can't tell me you are expected to not like the place just because you have a dick
>>
>>71016521
ja. Was over in Marburg just to finish off my german minor but haven't had the oppurtunity to use my german since
>>
>>71016534
Right but that is a time-limited sort of thing, and if you make a mistake it blows up in your face. Just like most investment, you get more long term benefits out of having at least a few lifelong friends.
>>
>>71016427
>you abandoned me in a foreign country and called the police on me because I vaguely mentioned that we could improve on your vegetable tempura recipe
I want the full story.
>>
>>71016554
I think Japan has a really strong "this place is only for women/men" culture
>>
>>71016558
Would you rather live in Germany or in the US?
>>
>>71016537
>My girlfriend says that I'm brave
>nip standards
>>
>>71016554
Because I'm eating alone. In Japan people doesn't have the balls to go to a restaurant alone. Only if it's a fast food restaurant, like Yoshinoya.
>>
>>71016609
Once she was looking for a place to eat pizza. She went back home because she was alone and didn't dare to go to a restaurant alone.
>>
>>71016602
Good question. In terms of wealth and capitalism of course I'd rather live in the US. But with regards to happiness and relaxation, I'd rather live in Germany. I took a lot of trips out of the city into other cities within Hessen and a few beyond like Heidelberg. There's just something comfy about taking a day trip with the IC.
>>
File: America and Japan.jpg (34KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
America and Japan.jpg
34KB, 500x326px
>>71016479
Bro you should've been there. I mean I wasn't completely blameless I escalated it a bit but she went fucking nuts that night.

I think the main thing was after she speedily walked away from me in Tokyo at like 1am. I just stood there completely confused as to why she's walking away from me, maybe she'll come back? She's probably just being weird and will walk back to me.

Nope. My phone died but about 20 minutes passed and I was just sitting there on a curb in ""suburban""" Tokyo. I had no fucking idea where I was, I can't read hiragana or katakana or kanji or anything, I literally didn't know how to get back to our apartment. Like, wtf do I do?

Anyway, I hoof it and ask some late night bars where the local train station is, I make it there. Stare at a bunch of train maps posted on the walls and read the Romaji (english) and magically find my way back to Shimokitazawa district. From the train station I manage to wander around for 30min or so looking for landmarks and eventually find a backstreet I recognize that leads to our apartment.

I sit outside for awhile, like another 15 or so minutes. (hopefully she isn't inside and asleep otherwise I'm on the street for a winter night)

Anyway she comes by, eventually. I'm pissed, I say, "What the fuck was that you crazy fuck? Why did you abandon me?! Don't ever do that again!!"

>silence

"Why aren't you talking? What the fuck is going on??"

She starts speedily walking past me at this point and I instinctively grab the hood of her jacket (I just had to deal with 2 hours of bullshit because you walked away from me and didn't know where I was)

Unintentionally, she was walking fast enough and my grip was so tight that the hood of her jacket ripped off. In that exact moment she fucking *screamed* and ran away down the street.

She ran to the little police guy's booth and I was there for like 45min explaining myself.

>thanks for the blog I'm a bit pissy and... idk?? therapy
>>
>>71016643
Were you shocked about Germans drinking sparkling water ? Haha
>>
>>71016674
Sounds like she watches too many dramatic tv shows, like she was expecting you to chase after her or something.
>>
>>71016697
it was slightly annoying asking for Stilleswasser at restaurants but I got used to it. Figured it was just a cultural quirk considering a lot of your hikers drank the carbonated water. Overall though everyone in Germany was very polite and curious about America when they found out I was from there. I'd like to come back there in my career.
>>
>>71016674
This is how you end up creating an Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>71016613
ooh that's understandable. and more universal unless you REALLY like fancy food it's generally awkward to go alone to a restaurant. And I guess it's boring to people who don't eat out of their homes due to time concerns.

Only people I've seen eating alone without problems are Americans. i'd probably do the same if I worked / traveled near a restaurant whose food I really liked.

>>71016674
jesus christ you married a manchild

really, get the fuck out of there fast
>>
>>71016735
Glad you liked it. Too many memes about Germany on this board. Sometimes I start believing them myself.
>>
>>71015382
I had gay sex once and im not even gay
>>
>>71016780
the only meme I believed true were the memes of Berlin; y'all should nuke that hellhole. Otherwise my time spent in Hessen and Thüringen were wonderful. I may apply for citizenship if I have the time to improve my german. (it was my Nebenfach desu)
>>
>>71016700
>>71016737
>>71016774
fuuuarrrkkkkkkk I know I know I know I know...... fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk I just want to be happy ughhhhh I try so hard to be a nice guy and I fucked up with a crazy lady
>>
>>71016836
Maybe she just wants you to hate fuck her
>>
>>71016826
Berlin is without a doubt the ugliest, most boring and most cancerous city in Germany. In terms of big cities, Munich and Hamburg are pretty nice.
>>
>>71016872
Frankfurt is both cancerous and wonderful at the same time, surprisingly. Has a GOAT Dom
>>
File: Krakow Square.jpg (611KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
Krakow Square.jpg
611KB, 800x522px
>>71016849
I've definitely done that before, mating press full creampie. Poured out with a water spout.

Make me laugh though, thanks
>>
>>71016883
Did you have an experience with our girls? I don't have any friends from the US but I had some fellow students from Scandinavia and the Netherlands who accused our girls of being incredibly cocky. How's it compared to the US?
>>
>>71016952
From the few experiences I had, they were very sassy. Never slept with one so I can't really comment any further on that.

Compared to the US I'd say they were more prude. Here if a guy was a foreignor they'd go crazy but that's not the case in Germany it seems.
>>
>>71017001
>prude
Couldn't have found a better word. How did you like our food?
>>
>>71017060
It was all pretty great. Loved the beetroot salad and fish with hollandaise sauce. Absolute favorite was the Jägerschnitzel or Spargelsuppe. The beer of course of phenomenal. Coudln't get enough of the Weißbier.
>>
I'm massively dissatisfied with my life at uni and I often think of suicide. I hate the Student culture of drugs and sleeping around and a lot of what I've seen disgusts me. Even the girls I thought were sweet buy into it. The sleeping around culture only makes my body image issues worse and I hate myself more with every passing day, I only ever look in the mirror anymore to shave because I hate how I look.

I can't tell my friends any of this because I haven't formed meaningful enough bonds to anyone and the only thing that's stopping me from killing myself is the thought of disappointing my family.
>>
>>71018200
same
>>
KV.
In last semester of uni, in a path I'm dubious of my ability to perform in at a shitty internship, scared I won't be hirable after earning this degree.
Learning languages I probably won't ever use in real-life.
>>
File: wojak.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>71018301
>>
I'm toying with the idea of blowing my fucking brains out.
>>
File: frustratedwojak.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
frustratedwojak.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>71018435
life is a joke lmao
>>
I'm a woman and almost 30. I worry about ending up alone and childless
>>
>>71018497
lower your standards, or become a lesbian

whatever you do don't get a bunch of a single animal, like don't be that crazy bitch with a bunch of birds.
>>
I was sexually assaulted by a man back when i was 16 and I haven't told anyone irl.
i'm currently dating and toying with 3 different girls behind their backs, I don't have time neither energy to keep up with all three but the idea of something making me more of a man is more tempting than the idea of being caught, I do it because i think being sexually assaulted made me less of it.
Everyday I think about murdering someone and get away with it, i have so much rage inside me that is rooting me from the inside out.
>>
>>71018438
develop an addiction that keeps you wanting live, it doesn't have to be a good one, video games, porn, drugs. etc.

>>71016808
fag

>>71016290
me too

>>71015992
get a dog, might cheer you up

>>71015951
kys

>>71015798
>>71015619
>>71015582
i felt good about myself after reading these
>>
File: 1481144829493.png (270KB, 428x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481144829493.png
270KB, 428x380px
I've developed a fear of Bill Nye and his new Netflix show. He has put down the entire classic car hobby before, and he'll surely do it again. I should mention that the last time he did it, he completely missed the point of the hobby and thought it was all about numbers while forgetting that recreationally driving a Tesla is an entirely different and incomparable experience to driving a '65 Mustang. It's like arguing for amusement parks to tear down all wooden roller coasters because steel ones exist. It's not all objective, and that's okay in terms of pure recreation.

His rabid fans will eat it up, and my dream of living a rural life tinkering with muscle cars will be destroyed before I have the means to achieve it.

Fucking kill me
>>
>In my last year of MechEng
>Feel like I've learnt nothing

Is this normal or am I retarded?
>>
>>71018744
>I was sexually assaulted by a man back when i was 16 and I haven't told anyone irl.
sucks

>i'm currently dating and toying with 3 different girls behind their backs
asshole

>Everyday I think about murdering someone and get away with it, i have so much rage inside me that is rooting me from the inside out.
join a cartel, and hopefully Mexico will kill 2 birds with 1 stone, you get to kill someone, and eventually "El Ejercito" will put a bullet between your eyes and end your suffering
>>
>>71018695
:( I'm trying. I don't even care about income or anything. I just want:
> someone who can get along with me for 50+ years
> and who likes me

both are very difficult to achieve
>>
>>71018989
Have you tried dating sites?
Do you go out often?
Are you ugly?
Are you fat?
>>
Low selfesteem makes me loudly shout at myself various insults when im alone in arrythmic intervalls if I commit minor mistakes or think of social situations were minor anxiety led to an imperfection in the communication.
I think my neighboors should be pretty annoyed by now.

A handsome girl once wanted a relation with me and we made out but I was to autistic for it and arranged her going for someone else so I didnt have to deal with the effort of entertaining a serious relationship. Basically selffriendzoning against her will, now im 20 and virgin.

I became pretty rightwinged but know I shouldnt because id be a meme representation of it who doesnt even pay tax and have no legitimate claim or agency for the privileges I selfishly want the state to sustain.
So now im just a passive agressive edgelord who takes no clear stance when it comes to politics which is why I dont like to talk about it but all people do.

>>71018497
While the deadline can be stretched thanks to modern technology it gets morbid at some point.
>>
>>71019031
okay, in truth, my requirements are:
> someone who can get along with me for 50+ years
> and who likes me
> also Asian, like me. It's really hard in the US

> Have you tried dating sites?
Yes, but it wasn't successful. It seems like a lot of autists are on there. No, I'm not fat or ugly. In fact, I'm cute and thin
> Do you go out often?
No, but I'm going to go outside socially 3x a week now
>>
>>71019057
Hi /pol/!
>>
I've started to turn my life around after bad stuff happened. I genuinely hope the worst time of my life just finished, because I'm not sure I even want to know how it could be worse.

Lost a lot of weight, some normies took pity of me and let me hang out with them. They seem to like me for reasons I don't understand, and I'm constantly wondering if this all just a cruel joke. I don't know how to be my age. I've never done any of the things that young people do. Didn't have the time to be a kid or a teen.

I've started studying what I've always loved, but I will never find a job in that field. At least these degrees are not useles and are a good first step to careers I don't want to do but will end up doing, partly due to heavy family pressure.
>>
>>71015382
When I was in usa I masturbated in class using pants' pocket and came so hard. I don't know if anyone noticed, the teacher probably did.
>>
>>71019090
Why is it hard to find asians?
The US is big and asians are not that rare. Or do you search a specific kind, like korean diaspora?
>>
I'm enamored with one of my friends at school. She's gorgeous and smart, and passionate about things. But she doesn't like me back. Why do i do this to myself family?
>>
>>71019112
Yes, a certain kind of Asian diaspora. Honestly, I don't know where to find them.

If I go to "Asian clubs" it's always a bunch of white men and international female Asian students who want green cards

If I go to normal places, it's all white people

But even during my normal day-to-day interactions, the other Asian American boys didn't ask me out :( no one wants me!
>>
>>71019090
>Asian, like me. It's really hard in the US
What do you mean by "Asian, like me"? what are you ethnically? Culturaly? And does your partner have to be Asian?

>Yes, but it wasn't successful. It seems like a lot of autists are on there.
Yeah, I thought so

>No, I'm not fat or ugly. In fact, I'm cute and thin
Maybe it's your body language, maybe people think you're unapproachable

>No, but I'm going to go outside socially 3x a week now
This is literally the best thing for you to do. You can't find anyone "normal" unless you're actually in the real world
>>
>>71019134
Been there. Best thing for you to do is move on.

Don't be like me who obsessed over the same girl for all of HS and then finally asked out, only to be rejected, which I knew would happen anyway.

But seriously. Move on.
>>
>>71019156
What kind? Something specific as fuck?
If its not over dating apps, smaller ethnic groups usually prefer to go to the same temple/church service you may attend. Pretending to be into religion to get a bf seems sad but its the only thing that comes to my mind right now.
>>
>>71019179
> What do you mean by "Asian, like me"?
I mean, the specific subset of Asian
Chinese, but raised in America, so culturally Chinese-American

I've actually had 2 marriage proposals from men from online dating. But I couldn't marry those two men. I didn't like their personalities. They were really anti-social and negative. I'm a girl on 4chan, so if I think they are anti-social, they are REALLY anti-social

>No, but I'm going to go outside socially 3x a week now
> This is literally the best thing for you to do. You can't find anyone "normal" unless you're actually in the real world
Thanks. I really hope this works!
>>
>>71018763
well fuck you too buddy
>>
>>71019253
>specific subset
>chinese american

that's not rare at all.
>>
>>71019212
Good advice, I'm trying to get myself to follow it.

Sad thing is, this isn't even the first time this has happened. I was fawning over a different girl a year or two back, I eventually asked her out after a few months, we went on a few dates and she broke up with me, even though we weren't official.

These two girls are really similar, and they even look similar. I can feel myself falling into the same behaviour that I did before, and it's making me sad because I don't want my entire life to be like this
>>
>>71019244
One of my marriage proposals was from a very religious Chinese (not American) man.

But I didn't like his personality. He was always trying to convert me to Jesus, God this, please convert, don't go to hell, etc etc
He was really annoying!
I know I sound like a fedora atheist, but I had to date another atheist. I can't do inter-religious marriage.

My standards are actually:
> Chinese American
> atheist
> will probably get along with me for 50+ years
> likes me
I wish I were white. My dating pool would be 1000x bigger
>>
>>71019289
Why restrict your dating pool to Chinese-Americans ?
>>
>>71019253
>the specific subset of Asian
>Chinese, but raised in America, so culturally Chinese-American
Well it's nice you know what kind of partner you want, but don't exclude everyone else.

And I know people joke around a lot here, but I honestly wish you luck.
>>
>>71019277
It's not rare, but the dating pool is small
>>
>>71019281
>Sad thing is, this isn't even the first time this has happened. I was fawning over a different girl a year or two back
Yup, I'm exactly the same way.

Look how old are you, honestly?
>>
>>71019315
I can't speak the other Asian languages (Japanese, Korean, southeast languages)
I'm not culturally familiar with them

I also think half-white half-Asian children look a little strange. They look kind of like Mexicans ......
>>
File: feel.jpg (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
93KB, 300x300px
>23 yrs old, beta as fuck
>beer + weed lover
>still a virgin (fucked up so many opportunities I stopped counting)
>got my DL, but haven't been behind the wheel in a year
>realized my crush doesn't give a fuck about me, but hasn't bothered to told me in person - got a jealous tirade from her bf instead
>girl I want to spend Valentine's Day with still hasn't replied

The usual.
>>
>>71016290
all my friends think i am weird for doing this i mean fuck sake, how would you even get your hand between the cheeks without dipping it into the toilet water?
>>
File: 1458120060193.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1458120060193.png
12KB, 645x773px
>>71015382
I don't like confessing, feels like I'm being judged
>>
>>71019398
we don't know you. and the vast majority of us have no right to judge anyone
>>
>>71019348
I'm 23. I really should know better.

Part of the problem I think, is that I'm hardly around any women, especially single women. I study computer science in college, and work at an office entirely composed of older men. It seems hard to move on at this point in my life, because there's not really anyone else to move on to. I'm just hoping that things are better when I graduate, and I can move cities and have free time and disposable income
>>
>>71019387
> how would you even get your hand between the cheeks without dipping it into the toilet water?
What do toilets look like in Sweden
>>
>>71019354
>I also think half-white half-Asian children look a little strange. They look kind of like Mexicans
You should find yourself a Latino, then the kids will look Asian
>>
>>71019289
Mh I see.
The zealous proddytype seems stressful, good look tho.

>>71019387
There is literally nothing wrong with being a beer lover
>>
FEET FFS POST YOUR FUCKING FEET WHAT LE FUCK
>>
>>71019348
thanks for listening/paying attention btw
>>
>>71016482
it's very likely most people know but don't really have the energy or they don't care about you enough to confront you. You cannot bend reality, and falsifying your own experiences will make you feel ill later in life.
>>
>Tfw 22
>tfw 31 year old woman who i love wants me to marry her and settle down

>tfw kind of want to experience life a little bit more
>tfw on the other hand we have something special and she's running out of time.
>>
File: Fix_192bf6_6087081.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fix_192bf6_6087081.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
>>71015382
>i am 20 years old, i have diagnosed ADD and clinical depression
>i had to switch high school because i got testicular torsion and ended up sitting at home for an entire year which is when i became depressed.
>now i work part time at mcdonalds and can barely do that job properly
>i am not welcome at home anymore but have no way of moving out
>i am too stupid to do basic math so cant study for some decent job at uni
>if it wasnt for my dog i would have offed myself long ago
>>
>>71019435
They'll probably just look Southeast Asian, ew

>>71019438
it's hard. I am going to a social event this weekend. I hope I can meet normies. I want to marry a normie
>>
>>71019489
> i got testicular torsion
heh heh story?
>>
I'm a jobless 30 year-old kissless virgin
>>
>>71019416
I'm kind of in the same situation as you, except I'm 20, and I'm working to get a couple welding certificates (bitches love metallurgy) jk no they don't.

But I remember the girl I crushed on hard in HS felt like someone I could never forget nor move on from. But time and distance made me forget about her.

>because there's not really anyone else to move on to.
Then maybe don't move on to someone else, just move on. Be a lone wolf for a while. just remember time and distance change everything. you just don't feel it because your living in the past.
>>
>>71019528
at least you made it to wizard-status though
>>
>>71019511
>heh heh
That's just mean.
>>
>>71019511
>regular weekday evening
>sudden extreme pain in my balls
>go to intensive care
>the surgeon is my fucking neighbhour
>they sedate me and cut my balls up
>i cant walk for months
>it gets infected
>constant pain
>want to die
>become NEET
>>
>>71019354
>I'm not culturally familiar with them

Well, they would be American, just like you. I know immigrants keep a lot of their original culture in the US, but I don't the difference would be too big. And even if it is, would it really be a problem ?

>I also think half-white half-Asian children look a little strange. They look kind of like Mexicans...

I think I see what you mean from the few browner Asian/White mix I've seen. But I don't think East Asians like Chinese or Japanese would have the same problem.
>>
>>71019591
Korean and Vietnamese, okay, acceptable
Japanese are the hated enemies, no
But Chinese is much much preferred

I actually know a few Chinese-white mixes. One looks like the typical kawaii pale-Asian with light brown hair. All the rest look brown and South American.
But it's still a bad idea, I think. The children wont' know if they're Chinese or White
>>
I had the chance to fuck a Hong Kong girl but couldn't because her cunt was too tight and my dick didn't fit.

suffering
>>
>>71019539
Bitches DO love metallurgy, one of my best friends was big into metal-working in high school, and he made a simple necklace for his crush, and she melted. They're still together and actually married now!

>Be a lone wolf for a while
That's a good point, and it's kinda where I am for the most part. What's scary is the thought that I might miss something good because I'm trying to not repeat previous mistakes. It's not so much that I'm hung up on this girl in particular, it's that it feels like I'm in a cycle where I never express my feelings because of pain from my past.
>>
File: three1.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
three1.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
>>71019671
Tiger Mom book writer and her two half-Chinese daughters

See? They are not kawaii half-Asians. They look Mexican
>>
File: gry.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gry.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>The only reason I got through college and got a job was to take care of my then fiance and future wife, with hopes of starting a family and being together forever
>literally 7 years of hard work and struggles just to give us a stable life, and she left me because I didn't spend time with her and we lived paycheck to paycheck

>It was my fault when a DNA sample got contaminated that could have helped solved a murder last year but my coworker got blamed and ended up quitting over it

>I once hit a car in a parking lot and didn't stop or leave a note

>cry myself to sleep every night and wish I could have another chance at life
>>
>>71019438
It does have that nasty side effect called the beer belly.
>>
>>71018471
I know how you feel. Thinking of joining Interpals to see if there's anyone who feels the same way
>>
>>71019711
>it's that it feels like I'm in a cycle where I never express my feelings because of pain from my past.
Well, I guess the best thing you can do is actually talk to her. if she really doesn't feel anything for you than nothing has changed, you'll get closure, you'll have expressed your feelings, and you can finally move on after having got a definite answer.

It's what I did with my crush, I knew she didn't like me, but I felt so much better knowing I said something

>See? They are not kawaii half-Asians. They look Mexican
If you say so. Although Im starting to wonder what the Mexicans look like where you live.
>>
I tried my entire life to look like and have people believe I'm a ran looking tough guy" I kind of scared away every one of my crushes, gf's and other qts

Ive even heard people say about me "he looks like he's killed someone" more than once.

I'm a nice guy who loves to make people laugh, but my first Instinct when meeting knew people is to size them up, cross my arms, stare at them and barely talk.

Why do I keep doing that?
>>
I was raped
>>
>Despite having low grades graduated to University with an average of 7.8 now
>Got my propedeutics
>No more anxiety of talking to grills
>Matter of fact, I'm 99% sure 2 girls are into me
>Got a job and earning above median income for my age (22)
>Can finally say I'm happy for once in my life

Two years ago I couldn't imagine I would've gotten this far. Jesus christ some fucking miracle hit me and I'm thankful for it.
>>
ive done nothing but play runescape since I got kicked out of school.
>>
>>71020158
Well that kinda sucks

You should get a pet bunny
>>
>>71020040
I suppose, I want half Asians to look completely Asian, but with pale skin. Like my animes.
>>
>>71020134
Make us laugh, tell us something funny
>>
>>71020167
It's a fun game, but you should probably think about playing something else

Or maybe get a part time job. there's always work for one who's actually looking.
>>
>>71019933
>Trusting your life to another person
You don't need another chance at life, you just need to make better decisions tho.
>>
>>71020195
Well after everyone of my friends gets to know me I always hear things along the lines of "I thought you were scary at first"

also I was overhearing a Convo between a girl who was a friend of mine and if I'm being honest, I was crushing on her a bit, and a guy friend of hers. They were talking about different people in the room who'd they fuck

And when it came to me she's said "no, it looks like he killed someone, or something"

I mean I was shocked she thought that cause I thought she knew me, but I guess I was still scary to her.
>>
>>71020310
Why do you cross your arms, stare at and barely talk to new people? It's unwelcoming and rude. You wouldn't like it if people did that to you
>>
My life is haphazard.
>>
File: 1486689274410.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1486689274410.png
277KB, 598x566px
>22 yo
>no social life
>no friends
>no driver's license
>live with parents
>virj
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>poor
>unendowed
Only upside is that I've been getting a little stronger every day for the last 2 years
>>
>>71015382
Same but I never made an effort so I have noone to blame but myself.
Also
>horribly insecure about my race ever since I started regularing pol and int even thought I pretend it doesn't bother me
>passed up on every opportunity to start a relationship with my female associates so now I'm a lonely virgin at 22
>>
The only "friends" I have in uni are cringy kids with middle school mentality.

It's either them or being all alone
>>
>>71015382
very lonely, much sad

R9
>>
>>71021713

literally me, except I started lifting last year.
>>
>>71024121
>horribly insecure about my race

vad fan gör du i mitt land
>>
I am ugly
>>
i got poisoned by a toad
>>
I have a girlfriend and she's great but I just know it's not going to work out and I don't know what to do. She got accepted into an overseas teaching program in France for like 10 months starting in July, and we've been together for about 1.5years. I'm not really sure what do I mean she's great and definitely shouldn't hold back because of me because we're both young but I'm just not in a position to follow her. I have this year left on my degree and I'm finished and have a career in a field I feel is actually my calling lined up so I'm at a loss for what to do.
>>
>>71020037
let me know how it works out, I always thought you have to be alpha to use it successfully
>>
>No one is home
>Get to parents washroom
>Grab mom´s comb
>Use handle as dildo
>Rinse it after im done
>Mom keeps using it as usual
>>
>>71016290
I do this and also take off my shirt before shitting.
>>
>>71025219
Literally me, wish I was part of Chad's group they're so cool
>>
I wank to facebook photos of guys in jail.
>>
>>71015382
I'm a war criminal in decline on suicide watch.
>>
File: 1485616268039.jpg (29KB, 479x461px) Image search: [Google]
1485616268039.jpg
29KB, 479x461px
>i steal clothes from secondhand stores because i'm a poor fuck. desu i enjoy stealing, it's the only thing that makes me feel alive.
>>
>>71019090
I'm an abc an I'd ask u out if I didn't have a gf ;). If u want to find a good Asian guy I'd suggest going to a predominately Asian church or finding a hobby. I'm sure if you joined an Mma gym you'd find some Asian guys that are confident enough to ask you out. The fact that you are girl in an mma gym makes you immensely more attractive than any girl on the streets even if you are shit
>>
>>71015980
It depends of the university they come from desu.
Some courses( rare) are pretty rigorous though
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.