[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a drivers license without ever taking a driving test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1413612949397.png (17KB, 113x129px) Image search: [Google]
1413612949397.png
17KB, 113x129px
Back when I was 17, I finally went to the DMV to get my permit, and all they make you do in NC for a permit is to take a sign test and a written test. My permit then expired on my 18th birthday, and for the past year I never got around to getting a license because I work across the street from my apartment, so I walk.

Anyway, last week I was like fuck it I'll get my license and made an appointment for today. I studied the signs and shit all over again, and got prepared for the driving test. I got there and after waiting in line they were like you're past 18 and you already have your permit, here's your license. And now I have a full drivers license and I never took an on the road test in my life.

Lmao

>America
>>
didn't read

lmao
>>
>>71004428
or is it because you're Spanish hence you're poor and illiterate?
>>
something similar happened to me but instead of taking the test i gave them money (i don't remember the amount). that was like 6 years ago
>>
>>71004617
>mexicans
>money
lmao
>>
File: hissss.jpg (268KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hissss.jpg
268KB, 1024x768px
Meanwhile Europoors have to take $2000 - $3000 worth of mandatory classes and pass a 3-phase test spread out over 2-3 years
>>
>>71004713
Lol I paid the DMV lady 40 dollars, took a vision test, and she gave me my license
>>
I think my total cost was just over 100 bucks. Still a fucking robbery if you ask me but not bad compared to euros lmao
>>
>>71004713
Because European Governments are anti-driving, without realizing (at least in Nordic countries' cases) driving is almost obligatory to live here.
>>
>>71004289
North Carolinians here too. Got mine before 18 though and had to take a road test
>>
>>71004518

didn't read

lmao
>>
File: cat_canned.jpg (32KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
cat_canned.jpg
32KB, 450x300px
>>71005220
M8, they do realize it. Driving is such an easy cash cow for governments; everyone the outside major cities simply needs a car, so gasoline and car imports are taxed to high heaven and back. The driving school mafia just got their foot in the same door somehow.

t. Nordic
>>
>>71004851
I had to pay about 150 or so, otherwise a russian cop will make sure you won't pass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.