[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somali albino trapped In Finland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: Somali Albino 2.jpg (12KB, 308x404px) Image search: [Google]
Somali Albino 2.jpg
12KB, 308x404px
So i have come to 4chan in need of help.

I am currently living and working in Finland (Somali ethnicity with a Finnish passport) and I am trying to get out of this country.

First prize would be Europe but Canada, Australia and New Zealand would be completely fine too.

In order to get into your country I need a job offer and then the company needs to sponsor me with a "work permit" which I can only get if they can prove that no one else in the country can do the job, the same applies for the other mentioned countries above as far as I know.

I have no degree or diploma but I am a relatively skilled network engineer with quite a few years experience but I just seem to keep hitting brick walls and dead ends. I have spoken to recruitment agencies, have been applying for jobs for over 6 months and spoken to multiple immigration agencies and lawyers but nothing seems to change.

Please if anyone can help or give advice or even point me in the right direction I would be so grateful.

Please help I am fucking trapped :(
>>
Wew
>>
>>70989498
i support you please be in every white nations and spread your strong black gene
>>
File: 8d6217008855d0dc71633e688b83b69f.jpg (131KB, 1080x1230px) Image search: [Google]
8d6217008855d0dc71633e688b83b69f.jpg
131KB, 1080x1230px
>Wtf am I reading
>>
File: 1396317702545.jpg (696KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1396317702545.jpg
696KB, 1053x1070px
just b urself
>>
Heres an important piece of advice for immigrating to Australia and New Zealand; You dont.

Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>70991691

Skin cancer
>>
File: man-smile-ok.jpg (2MB, 4400x2951px) Image search: [Google]
man-smile-ok.jpg
2MB, 4400x2951px
>>70989498
>get finnish gf
>have mulatto babby with her
>accuse her of cheating and dump her
>repeat indefinitely
that is, of course, assuming you're not just shitposting, which you probably are
>>
File: somaliafinlandd.png (81KB, 521x487px) Image search: [Google]
somaliafinlandd.png
81KB, 521x487px
>>70989498
godspeed little friend escape this sinking ship
>>
>>70996649
wtf
>>
>>70996094

Good plan
>>
>>70996649
WTF I hate Finland now
>>
File: 1486655826944.jpg (72KB, 351x293px) Image search: [Google]
1486655826944.jpg
72KB, 351x293px
>>70989498
freeesh meeeemee!!!!!
>>
File: Somali Albino.jpg (73KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Somali Albino.jpg
73KB, 768x576px
Somali albinos have a hard time in Finland. People mistake them for Finns all the time.
>>
Hello. I am from Turkey. I am living in Joensuu Last 8 months. My wife is Finnish. She have made my life like hell just after I have move here. She didn't let me to make friends because she was jealous. I have spend my 6 months at this home without talking with anybody. After that my language course start she get crazy sick that I will find someone else and go. And now we are waiting a baby and she is saying me that she don't want me. She will born this baby and kick me out of country. I can't survive in another country when I know that I have a baby here. She is threatening me that she will send me away and have this baby without me. I will go to social center but before that I should find a place to stay because my wife is trying to kick me out from home. When I say I kill myself if you keep me away from my baby, she is saying "don't do it when I am at home." Her parents also thinking same as me but they can't do anything because she is yelling to them also as same as she is doing everyday to me. I have to stay in Finland and fight for my baby but I don't know how to do.
>>
Do Somalia believe in dismembering Albinos for magic soup? If so, you do NOT want to come to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada or Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Toronto also have a lot of Jamaicans and black people from all over Africa. They are only 8% of the city but you only need a few to lose your limbs.

I mean, Christ, around ten years ago in Chesterfield, this black woman used a machete to chop off the hands of a neighbour she believe was the 'snitch' who called child services (neighbour was not). They were in a block of townhouses in the middle of the suburbs, why does she even have a machelete?
>>
>>70996649
https://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/SO/FI
nah
>>
File: somali albino.jpg (25KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
somali albino.jpg
25KB, 427x604px
>>70999342

My sister already moved to Canada
>>
File: dreams.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>70989498
Just change your nigger name to Pekka Spurdoberg and you'll get hired in an days
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.