[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the possible outcomes for Greece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: greek-debt.jpg (86KB, 567x352px) Image search: [Google]
greek-debt.jpg
86KB, 567x352px
What are the possible outcomes for Greece?
>>
>>70979249
giati postareis kathe mera tis idies malakies "einai i ellines leukoi" "ti tha kanei i ellada gia to xreos" otan ksereis oti de tha pareis kamia sovari apantisis alla oute kai kapoio prototypo asteio/trolling?
>>
>>70979249
You don't pay a high interest, so as the money devalues over time the debt becomes worthless, while the rest of Europe loses their money.

That's whats happening.
>>
>>70979356
But in the Netherlands we work longer than in Greece and made bigger budget cuts than in Greece plus we do pay our taxes. That's why everyone is so angry.
>>
>>70979249
eternal slavery to pay off your debts
>>
>>70979385
Longer as in years. Not hours.
>>
>>70979397
This.

Sorry greeks but you got sold for the safety of banks.
>>
economic stagnation
now is the time to pump more money to try to leverage the interest payments so the economy can recover but knowing eu they would never do that, just give enough to make greece bleed more
>>
>>70979307
mpori kai na paro sovari apantisi pou kses
>>
>>70979439
We didn't want to help the Greeks in the first place, because it's known as a "bottomless pit" here. But our government already did it against their promises.

Publicly pumping more money into Greece will just throw more oil on the fire of EU critics. And will accelerate the disintegration of the EU.
>>
>>70979249
didnt they buy tanks few years ago?
they should just chimp out at this point not much to lose now.
>>
>>70979585
there is no choice
they don't "want" to do it because they think they could afford a weak greece to "teach" them a lesson
little do they realize it compounds the problem for all of eu
>>
>>70979646
Nobody wants to teach Greece a lesson. People just don't want to pay for it.
>>
>>70979678
that's not how it works
>>
>>70979746
Yes it is. The EU suggested Eurobonds to give Greece cheap credit and we would have to pay for it.
>>
Eh, I still think you got a good deal. You sucked off the European teet for 30 years and were able to build a 1st world country. This crisis is temporary and all your neighbors are still way worse
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.