[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose 50lbs over the last year >get into pretty good shape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe Shocked.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Shocked.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>lose 50lbs over the last year
>get into pretty good shape
>everyone at work notices
>today coworker brings in donuts
>don't have any because i didnt get here eating that bullshit
>fat 50 year old bitch makes a comment "come on anon have a donut"
>office of 20 people latch on and start saying the same thing
>stand my ground and dont do it
>everyone makes it seem like im the asshole

Seriously, what in the fuck is wrong with people? I was literally shamed today because I'm the only person in my office that's in shape.
>>
>>70970345
>Unable to have a treat.

bebe
>>
>terrified of one little donut
dye deadlift + HIIT faget?
>>
>>70970345
>>>/b/
>>
>>70970345
>/int/ is for international discussion
>>
>>70970665
>>70970622
I see threads about poop here every few minutes.
>>
>can't eat a fucking donut

You're like the fat equivalent of straight edge faggots
>>
>>70970619
Yea, first a donut, then a Beagle, then a burger, then WHAT
>>
>>70970695
stop making it worse you useless tard
>>
>>70970345
fight back.
Bring them some vegetable and force them to eat.
>>
>>70970345
Bring them some bullets and force them to eat.
>>
>>70970345
Bring them some soja burguers and force them to eat.
>>
>>70970345
normies are jealous of your improved condition
they'd rather everybody be a disgusting peace of shit so they can feel better
stay strong, never compromise
>>
File: the rock.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the rock.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>70971019
this swole son of a bitch eats super rich brownies and basically you are fucking miserable
>>
>>70971019
This, 100%.

Been there and done that. All chubby/fat the people around you compliment you, and then try to get you to fall back into the fat hole because theyre jealous they dont have the same willpower.

This is why I always judge another person mainly by their physique. A man or woman that respects themselves, usually are better people in general with less ulterior motives than fat fucks. Fat fucks have to use manipulation and other beta cuck tricks to get through life after all.
>>
>>70970345
>>70970725
You posted this on /fit/ yesterday you autist
>>
>>70970529
For some ex-fatties "treats" are a slippery slope, you have to understand ex-fatties as ex-alcoholics or ex-drug-addicts. Just respect their abstinence.
>>
File: 1486493288848.png (10KB, 69x52px) Image search: [Google]
1486493288848.png
10KB, 69x52px
>>70970345
>yanks think that not wanting to eat their sugar loaded death "treats" is offensive
>eating proper food instead of junk food is considered abnormal

Can't even make this up
>>
>>70971416
Lol I was an ex-alcoholic and I still drink but way way way less then i did back then. Going to extremes to deal with your issues just leads to extreme failure down the line because it tends to be too much of a blanket solution.
>>
>>70971748
Yeah, and some people can have coffee late at night and some don't.
t: ex-alcoholic
>>
>>70970345
One fucking donut won't kill you. You fucking whore.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.