[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sweden >No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 2017.02.07 - Sweden 1_0.jpg (112KB, 550x782px) Image search: [Google]
2017.02.07 - Sweden 1_0.jpg
112KB, 550x782px
>Sweden
>No
>>
>>70962580
I was reading many comments last night on this post some swedes are defending muslims this shit is fucked also saw a lot of muslims hating white people saying we oppress them and they can't wait for allah to kill us it really scares me that we let these people into our country when they hate us so damn much.
>>
He's lying. Sweden's economy is booming. They have the strongest economy in the EU.

Their crime rate is low compared to most of the EU.
>>
>>70962651
>>70962651
>I was reading many comments last night on this post some swedes are defending muslims

They're brainwashed parrots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548
>>
>>70962756
>Their crime rate is low
He's pointing out how non-Swedes are disproportionately committing crimes. Also, statistically they have the highest rape rates and the majority of the rapes are done by non-Swedes.
>>
Based guy. Should be in charge of the police department imo.
>>
File: sweden growth.jpg (48KB, 843x366px) Image search: [Google]
sweden growth.jpg
48KB, 843x366px
>>70962756
I don't know about the other stuff and I'm not into the "sweden is shit xdd" meems, but Sweden economy is far from booming right now.
>>
>>70962580
So what? Women love the immigration and gives zero shit about them being overrepresented in crimes. I just went into the comments on his post and 2 second in a long post from a female scared about the xenophobia and the future of Sweden in that regard. Swedes are fucked in the head.
>>
>>70963128
They sound like the colour haired people in the video I linked here:
>>70962788
>>
File: 1471291137981.png (550KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
1471291137981.png
550KB, 800x744px
>>70962651

Muslims are like Jews when it comes to play the victim card.

I mean, we send a lot of immigrants to Germany or England, but they don't mass murder Germans or Brits nor they play the "rape game" with their daughters and sisters, nor they commit massive amount of crimes in general, be it minor or major, and if they did I would understand that they started hating on Spain and Spaniards as a whole, and even deny us the entry there. But when this happens to Mid-Eastern or North African muslims they behave like OY VEY I DINDU NUFFIN THIS IS LIKE ANUTHA SHOA HOW RAYCIS AND UNFAIR, what the hell, how many hundreds of Europeans have died in the last years victims of the islamic terrorism? The very same Paris attacks terrorists came here as "Syrian" refugees during the wave of 2015 yet they act extremely offended and victimized when we talk about regulating their entrance here by just following the lawful rules of immigration in our constitutions. And they act all surprised and offended, like they are the victims here because we have had enough of this joke. They have that "American/European Imperialism is the root of all evil" mentality that makes them skew everything in their favour, they are always the victims, <the Islamists bomb Europe because we deserve it because of our "Imperialism">, etc. it's always this rhetoric. They have a complete lack of self-awareness, self-responsibility and introspection.
>>
Fuck I remember when an aussie film crew visited sweden and got attacked by migrants. One of the attackers got btfo by someone on a mobility scooter. https://youtu.be/l-pG4oiih3A
>>
File: 1461981346426.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1461981346426.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>70963889
And a female reporter was raped when she visited Calais.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/722432/Calais-migrants-female-journalist-raped-refugees-Jungle-Camp

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847368/Female-Afghan-interpreter-working-TV-crew-raped-three-armed-migrants-Jungle-hours-bulldozers-destroy-Calais-camp.html

But hey, if you don't want this criminal trash in your country, in your city, in the parks where your children play then you are a raycis and a xenophobe... I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.