[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the baton that saved france

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1486572704764.jpg (8KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486572704764.jpg
8KB, 250x281px
>the baton that saved france
>>
File: 71vHuqY2cpL._SX522_.jpg (21KB, 522x357px) Image search: [Google]
71vHuqY2cpL._SX522_.jpg
21KB, 522x357px
>>70958102

>the baton that saved OP
>>
>>70958102
makes you think, huh...
>>
>>70958102
so what happend?
I heard Theo got penetraded by something big, long and black
>>
>>70958271
drug dealing urban youth refuses to identify himself to police officers, a baton goes up his ass. fellow urban youths are mad cuz he wuz good boi who dindu nuffins.

even the french president met him in a hospital
>>
>>70958413
well, he has a point, hasn't he?
how is sticking baton up somebodys ass not police brutality?
>>
>>70958513
well there were like four policeman and while he was struggling with them it could have accidentally went up his arse
>>
>>70958622
>it could have accidentally went up his arse
I find it hard to believe
>>
>>70958413
He was a 22 year old youth worker dude.
>>
>>70958622
>while he was struggling with them it could have accidentally went up his arse

ayyy, thats what my uncle told me when i was a kid :-DDD
>>
police is going to get fucked, hierarchy cannot cover the violent behaviors anymore . First they pissed off the decisional centers by protesting, on top of not being allowed to, a subversive policeman enrages any politician to no end. This case is the last thing police needed, I'm pretty sure ministers and high ranked administration officials are working on diminishing their budget and means, plus the state is begging for opportunities to make savings off inner administration's budget
>>
File: theo.png (157KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
theo.png
157KB, 544x408px
>>
Were the policemen also black?
>>
>>70958413
>fellow urban youths are mad cuz he wuz good boi who dindu nuffins
why don't you add a few "ooga booga"s to it too, asshole racist.
>>
>>70958975
everybody makes mistakes, still overall his post was a 7/10.
>>
>>70959560
Maybe if they were treated properly they wouldn't have to do illegal things to get by. Crime is an equation of risk to reward, and it's obvious he's in dire straights if he's willing to risk his life to a bunch of genocidal Europeans for a better life.
>>
Nah, shit like that is shameful as fuck.

Deal with immigration any way you like, but raping a man is not something anyone should ever be proud of.
>>
File: much freedom.jpg (182KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
much freedom.jpg
182KB, 630x472px
>>70958622
>it could have accidentally went up his arse
>>
>>70958622
>it could have accidentally gone up his arse
HUNGARIAN L O G I C
>>
File: 1481662127901.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481662127901.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>70958765
>>70963879
>>70963980
accidents happen.
>>
>>70959748
Properly?

We give them free housing.
We give them free education.
We give them free healthcare.
We give them free cultural associations.
We give them free transports.
We give them free holidays.
We even give them directly free money.
All the job of the private sector goes to them.

They have no excuses. We do far more for them than for real French. They are just failure at life and the world would be a better place if they just went back to the shithole they come from.
>>
>>70963879
If you worked in hospital emergencies services, you wouldn't believe how many things end up in asses by "accident".

I typically remember this case of a potato ended up in a priest's ass. The accident, he said, was he was standing naked on a table trying to adjust a curtain, when he slipped and fell ass-first on a potato that was here. Such an unfortunate accident!

There was also this woman who couldn't... errrr... separate... from her dog, which penis was completely swollen. The colleagues had to hurry to unplug them before the husband could arrive.
>>
>>70963980
>paki education
>>
>>70964120
>I gave you some minimal benefits after I occupied and exploited your country, slaughtered the people, used them as slaves, destroyed the culture and left you impoverished with a history of foreign occupation and crushing oppression, so I'm a better person than you and I can rape you with a baton.

Amazing. And you guys wonder why the "New French" don't like you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.