[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Germanics have any culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: germanics.png (54KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
germanics.png
54KB, 300x321px
Why don't Germanics have any culture?
>>
Germanic culture was so obviously an improvement over all the other cultures that non-plebs of other cultures adopted it and it ceased to be distinct.
>>
File: 1470173036105.png (554KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470173036105.png
554KB, 750x750px
>Brits
>Germanics
>>
>>70955978
Who cares? They are equally subhuman.
>>
Didn't you know? Germanics built the Pyramids and shit.
>>
File: antimage.png (257KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
antimage.png
257KB, 256x256px
>>70956017
>it's a Swede roleplaying as Somali episode
>>
File: Germans are furries.jpg (499KB, 1209x914px) Image search: [Google]
Germans are furries.jpg
499KB, 1209x914px
>>70956086
Even Somalis are better than G*ermanics t b h.
>>
File: salman.jpg (53KB, 773x293px) Image search: [Google]
salman.jpg
53KB, 773x293px
>>70956086

A real Somali would love his homeland Sweden like Salman
>>
howdy
>>
>>70956230
What do you want?

Unless you have bad things to say about my country please leave.
>>
File: 1283855732554.jpg (35KB, 450x370px) Image search: [Google]
1283855732554.jpg
35KB, 450x370px
>>70956266
>The Spanish and Swedish claims of Gothic origins led to a clash at the Council of Basel in 1434. Before the assembled cardinals and delegations could engage in theological discussion, they had to decide how to sit during the proceedings. The delegations from the more prominent nations argued that they should sit closest to the Pope, and there were also disputes over who was to have the finest chairs and who was to have their chairs on mats.

>Nicolaus Ragvaldi, bishop of the Diocese of Växjö, claimed that the Swedes were the descendants of the great Goths, and that the people of Västergötland (Westrogothia in Latin) were the Visigoths and the people of Östergötland (Ostrogothia in Latin) were the Ostrogoths.

>The Spanish delegation retorted that it was only the lazy and unenterprising Goths who had remained in Sweden, whereas the heroic Goths had left Sweden, invaded the Roman empire and settled in Spain.

>only the lazy and unenterprising Goths who had remained in Sweden
>>
>>70956498
>that moment when you hear an uncomfortable truth about your people

>the pain increases in intensity as you try to
resist it

>you can't deny it and the horrible truth about how useless your people really are dawns on you.

>Despair and hopelesness wshes over you

>You spend the rest of the day wallowing in self pity, why can't my people be great like all the other in europe?

It truly is the greatest of feelings

thank you Spain
>>
>>70956714
fuck I can't even spell or greentext properly
>>
because they're snowniggers
>>
>>70956086
It works better when there are more Americans online. Trust me I've seen more (you)s than you would believe.
>>
>>70956900
>OMG LMAOOOO I KNEW SWEDEN WAS GAY LOL BLACK COCKS LOL
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.