[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell are these guys' problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: serbia.png (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
serbia.png
5KB, 275x183px
What the hell are these guys' problem?
>>
The fact that there is still Kebab left in the Balkans
>>
They're mad that the Dutch are taller than them
>>
Still butthurt americans saved croats and bosniaks from them
>>
They got absolutely ravaged in WW1 losing 60% of their male population. The in WW2 they got occupied by the axis (including Croatia) and got ravaged again.

Then Yugoslavia happened which was at least stable, Tito died and everybody starting wanting out and the Serbs didn't like that. They started killing and then NATO shut them up real good. They lost Yugoslavia, then Montenegro decided to split making them landlocked, and to make matters worse Kosovo, their "historical heart" as they say became an independent Muslim country. This doesn't even mention the 300+ years of Ottoman occupation.

I feel bad for them even though they chimped out.
>>
>>70953779
fucking americans picking the wrong side just because of their eternal butthurt of Russia

>>70953672
they're russiaboos. that's the main problem
the rest is as >>70953856 said
>>
>>70953856

It's actually 500 years on the dot.
>>
>>70954107
Shortest arguable occupation: 1459-1817 (358 years)

Longest arguable occupation: 1394-1882 (488 years)

So more than I thought (even though I said 300+) but not 500 years by any measure. ±400 I'd say.

Or otherwise if you start counting from when Serbia became an Ottoman vassal (1394) to
>>
i feel sorry for these guys. they have a sad story. thus today they're full of hate and they are very nationalist.

under nazi occupation their nation got murdered en masse : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_persecution_of_Serbs
>>
lack of black girls
>>
>>70953928
>fucking americans picking the wrong side just because of their eternal butthurt of Russia
This.
They do it always, everywhere.
>>
>>70953672
They live in a shithole, but their government propaganda for the last 200 years has been always "We're super great master race, we're always the good guys and always the victims and we should totally have an empire." The niggers of the Balkans.
>>
>>70953672

https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/70831707/#70831707

https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/70926785/#70926785

How many more times are you going to post this thread, OP.
>>
>>70953672
The only problem is that 10,484 was not enough.
>>
>>70953672
They share a border with other countries.
>>
>>70953672
Fuck you NATO.
>>
>>70953928
B-but most of them are russophobes
>>
>>70956735
>most of them
who?
every serbian i talked to likes to lie they're from Russia
then someone points "i'm from russia" and starts talking in russian and showing russian culture and then "serbian qt has left the conversation"
>>
>>70957192
KEK
>>
>>70953928
>fucking americans picking the wrong side just because of their eternal butthurt of Russia
Croats as Catholics and users of Latin script are superior to Serbs and you know it. Hell, the best modern leader of Serbs was a Croat.
>>
File: Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg (32KB, 523x331px) Image search: [Google]
Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg
32KB, 523x331px
>>70953856
>They got absolutely ravaged in WW1 losing 60% of their male population.
Shouldn't have started WW1, then.
>>
>>70954778
>We're super great master race, we're always the good guys and always the victims and we should totally have an empire
My sister must be their human embodiment because you just summarized her world view.
>>
>>70957574
who the fuck is talking about croats only?
you know very well Osama Bin Laden was a CIA operative that went rogue after he got fucked over Iran Contra. let's not even mention how you supported taliban for years until they started to give you so much bad rep that you had to make up the excuse that they support Al Qaeda to get rid of them
you know the adage "raise crows and they will peck off your eyes"? well serves you well, stupid yanks
>>
File: jugoslavspurdo.jpg (39KB, 480x412px) Image search: [Google]
jugoslavspurdo.jpg
39KB, 480x412px
>>70957807
sounds like a sjw wynm

>>70957916
>unironically h8ting yanks
kek, m8. If they didn't do what had to be done, gommunism probably wouldn't be eradicated (apart from Nam and other such cunts).

>>70957574
>>70953928

The real reason that the yanks sided with Croatia is not because of the fact that Croats are Catholics, but because Serbs stood for communism and sided with Russia.

How could they ever support them?

It would have been interesting if Yugoslavia (Serbia) ran to the US and Nato instead of Russia during the Yugoslav wars.
I think that they would have won.

If from that point on the political system were genuinely democratic, non-centralized and the market were free, Yugoslavia would be a proper mid-high tier country 2bh.
>>
>>70958265
>yanks sided with Croatia
why you bring your country up? i'm talking about Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo and shit
>>
File: seseljlook.png (411KB, 960x656px) Image search: [Google]
seseljlook.png
411KB, 960x656px
>>70958322
>Missouri
>impying that yanks didn't side with Albos, Balijas, and Kosovars because Serbia still doesn't mind Russia
>>
>>70957916
>Osama Bin Laden was a CIA operative that went rogue after he got fucked over Iran Contra. let's not even mention how you supported taliban for years until they started to give you so much bad rep that you had to make up the excuse that they support Al Qaeda to get rid of them
How's the tinfoil fitting? Bin Laden wasn't a CIA operative and involved in Iran Contra (or are you thinking of this http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp ?) he was a C civil engineering student from a rich family who went to play Mujahedeen. The Arab Mujahedeen were financed by the Gulf States. We financed the training and arming of the Afghan Mujahedeen done by the Pakistanis (to additionally keep them away from the Iranians). The Afghan Mujahedeen included groups that would later become the Taliban and Northern Alliance. We didn't have to make up ties because the Taliban sheltered Al Qaeda and Bin Laden and refused to turn them over. Additionally, Al Qaeda just before 9/11 assassinated a Northern Alliance commander for the Taliban. Stop getting your news from Infowars and RT.
>>
>>70958265
>The real reason that the yanks sided with Croatia is not because of the fact that Croats are Catholics, but because Serbs stood for communism and sided with Russia.
I know, I wasn't being serious. I know Serbs and have no problems with them.
>>
>>70958427
imagine that, fucking up a whole country just because he chose the wrong friend
and here this islam-enabler >>70958534 talks of basic history knowledge as "tinfoil"
how not ot hate such arrogant stupid people? they deserve all the shit they're bringing up to themselves, but unfortunately it sprinkles over the rest of the world
>>
>>70958322
We didn't side with anyone until Serbs went full, "Yippee ki-yay muh-fuggah" and shot up people in an established UN safe zone (which Russia also helped establish).
>>
>>70958795
>talks of basic history knowledge as "tinfoil
But your fucking wrong you retard why don't you back up these "facts"? Are you the Panamanian on vacation? Only he is this divorced from reality by his hatred of America.
>>
File: animeillega.gif (3MB, 262x264px) Image search: [Google]
animeillega.gif
3MB, 262x264px
>>70958534
the fact that the US funded Afghan/Pakistani mujahadeen is true and anyone that ever took history 101 knows this (even though it tottaly sounds like a tinfoil hat theory, it isn't)

I disagree that those funds and weapons that went to the Mujahadeen didn't help Osama and the formation of the Taliban and other such groups.
Not saying that the US directly funded them, but that the leftovers from fighting gommies helped

>>70958795
why so salty? that's how world politics work. You can't have an interventionist country that is not hate by some cunts that got cucked by them.
I know that Serbs suffered greatly after the '99 interventions, but they supported literal genocide just to get closer to having a commie cunt after the fall of the Iron wall.

>>70958821
yeah, that's not gonna win them any US good boy points
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.