[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized my people were the niggers in ancient Rome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 51OdlC6uoZL._SL1000_.jpg (49KB, 688x556px) Image search: [Google]
51OdlC6uoZL._SL1000_.jpg
49KB, 688x556px
I just realized my people were the niggers in ancient Rome
>>
No, that was the Gauls

>Julius Caesar notes that the Germanic peoples fought in a much more organized fashion than the Gauls. Later during the Marcomannic Wars, we're told by Roman authors that the Marcomanni and perhaps some other Germanic tribes employed Macedonian-style phalanx formations.

Gauls got naked and chimped out, Germans were autistic terrorists
>>
>>70953585
Marcomanni were finnics though
>>
>>70953585
So Germans were the Arabs of ancient Rome?
>tfw Rome collapsed because of too many German refugees fleeing the Hunnic invasions
>>
File: Teutoburg forest.jpg (412KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Teutoburg forest.jpg
412KB, 1600x1065px
>>70953515
Rome must help these helpless women and children. Stop discriminating against barbarians, they dindu nuffin
>>
reminder that we wuz vandalic
>>
>>70953515
I never understand why people don't seem to notice this. 90% of Europe was Africa-tier before Roman colonisation.
>>
File: 494670197.jpg (62KB, 424x594px) Image search: [Google]
494670197.jpg
62KB, 424x594px
>mfw my people were among the civilized ones in the Middle Ages
>>
>>70954321
then the big ottoman cock arrived in you're mothers asses
>>
>>70953515
>>70954254
>le barbarians had no culture and technology meme

come on guys, you are better than this
>>
>>70954356
ooops
>>
>>70954023
To be fair, the Romans invaded the Germanic land and enslaved them, they had the right to go full barbarian.
>>
>>70954391
All peoples have cultures, even the African blacks or the Aborigines. We're talking about a certain kind of civilization that brings order and quality of life to the citizens.
>>
File: germanics.png (1MB, 1594x1018px) Image search: [Google]
germanics.png
1MB, 1594x1018px
>>70953515
No you were the furries of Rome.
>>
>>70953515
I just realized my people were the king in ancient Rome
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.