[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: iStock_000007824650XSmall.jpg (89KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000007824650XSmall.jpg
89KB, 425x282px
Hey /int/ it seems like we never talk about what we do for a living and what our lives are like or who we are as individuals. What was your childhood like? What do you do for a living?

I grew up poor and Chicano, dad left my mom and she raised me to be pretty normal, graudated highschool early and joined the army at 17 and left home. Survived the Army, then got my bachelors degree for free, was engaged in there and had a failed marriage, got a cat. Now I am in law school on a full ride academic scholarship and am graduating soon with the plan of opening my own small law office with a childhood friend who is also going to be an attorney. I live nice and slow now, and am pretty happy. Debt free and happy, travel the world pretty frequently, kind of still messed up from the Army and marriage, but happy none the less. Life is what you make it, and I chose to make it fun
>>
>>70943017
this website is for NEETs
>>
>>70943038
Even NEETs have lives and stories
>>
>>70943017
nice blog
>>
>>70943017
Growing up was pretty nice. Grew up in a large land plot with uncle and aunt's families so me and my cousins were always together, parties and family gatherings every week.

My life only went to shit after my father decided to move out because he got wealthy enough. Now i'm a dumb NEET.
>>
>>70943111
not ones worth hearing
t. neet
>>
>>70943220
he left your family? and i loved spending tme with cousins as a boy, we all still get together for barbecues and parties at my grandmas which is weird because some of them are powerful city officials, some are gang affiliated, a painter, a cop, its just crazy to see how we all turned out but still hang out
>>
>>70943017
nobody cares

this board is for cuckposting, generals and bait threads
>>
>>70943314
oh look finland has bad social skills, surprise
>>
>>70943296
>he left your family?

Oh, no, i meant that he decided to take my family to another city.
>>
File: he.png (594KB, 928x715px) Image search: [Google]
he.png
594KB, 928x715px
>>70943296
>powerful city officials
>gang affiliated
>cop
>still hang out
>>
>>70944578
We're family, and we're hispanic so naturally we have 20+ cousins, of course we'd end up doing different things. Who says a thug and a school board executive can't drink Tecate together barefoot in a yard singing Ramon Ayala?
>>
File: 12869837642.jpg (10KB, 288x306px) Image search: [Google]
12869837642.jpg
10KB, 288x306px
>>70943017
Grew up in a strongly upper middle class family, at least two overseas vacations a year and all the latest gadgets and shit. Went through school with just about passing grades. Got my shit together for the matriculation examinations and graduated with above average grades. Now in law school.

>tfw lived my whole life on babby mode
>>
>>70944840
You are also a Law Student? Is that a school you attend after you obtain a bachelors degree or is it a bachelors degree?
>>
>>70945087
Once you get in to uni to obtain your bachelor's, you automatically gain the right to obtain a master's degree afterwards in the same school. Almost no one here settles for just a bachelor's degree
>>
I'm a southeast asian immigrant that lives with my brother and his family. I have the money to move out but I don't feel like it.

My family was poor back in the old country. Now we are upper class here.

I used to clean tables when I was younger in the old country. Now I'm studying in the states.
>>
Im a good student
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.