[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: turk-evolution.png (480KB, 848x482px) Image search: [Google]
turk-evolution.png
480KB, 848x482px
Is this true?
>>
>>70938700
So Mongoloid ----> Caucasoid?
>>
>>70938724
The further west they moved the more they mated with the locals I believe.
>>
>>70938724
Some of them mated with Caucasoids,so yeah
>>
>>70938700
Yes.
>>
With in only 400years, turn into Caucasoid?

Actually amazing breed method. Asians mating with Caucasoid will eventually be Caucasoid
>>
File: IMG_4554.jpg (35KB, 398x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4554.jpg
35KB, 398x327px
>>70938700
China was populated by caucasoids in 2000bc, the mongoloids invasions was after, the actual population of china' a terrible mistake
>>
they have reverted back into second stage
>>
>>70938700
Western Turkey was from pretty much the same stock as pre-Muslim Greece but they got RICED by turkics and then ALLAHED by the Arabs
>>
File: CHINA-UIGHUR-Muslim.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CHINA-UIGHUR-Muslim.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>70938700
>Original Turk
if you count Uygurs as closer to original Turks they still don't have that full mongol look, and you can see these types of people in the streets/villages of Turkey.

Tho we raped Balkan, Slav and even Iceland female slaves and Anatolia is huge bridge between everywhere forever so obviously there are lots of mixed people.
>>
>>70938989
ERAMOS
>>
>>70938700
the tl;dr of it is that the Seljuq and Ottoman dynasties were basically a tiny ethnically Turkic aristocracy ruling over a largely Greek population, with Arab, Persian, Balkan, and Jewish minorities. Turkic lords end up reproducing mostly with non-Turkic wives and concubines, and before you know it they're basically physically indistinguishable from the people they're ruling over.

Of course by the time they even got to Anatolia they were already incredibly Persianized IIRC.
>>
File: uy.png (522KB, 277x893px) Image search: [Google]
uy.png
522KB, 277x893px
>>70942314
Uygurs looks like this (not a full mongol) bc they mixed with Tocharians

There're Celtic people lives in Anatolia as well (Galatians)。
>>
>>70938989
pic unrelated?
>>
>>70938989
WE
>>
File: mehmed.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
mehmed.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>70942528
This is Ottoman.
They were Greeks.
>>
>>70943243
Looks mostly white tbqh.
>>
>>70943243
The nose knows.
>>
File: alparslan.png (802KB, 672x594px) Image search: [Google]
alparslan.png
802KB, 672x594px
>>70943188
Heres two different depictions of Alparslan, while I believe Uygurs looked more on the Mongol side I think the miniatures might not be the best since not even Ottomans but even Iran is full of Mongol looking miniatures which is almost the norm in that artstyle,
>>
>>70938700
pretty much, this does not account for the differences between turkish people
west turks: closer to balkanites genetically
north turks: closer to pontic greeks genetically
east turks: closer to arabs&armenians genetically
kurds : closer to iranians&arabs&armenians genetically

>>70938813
>400 years
1000* and around %60-70 caucasoid only(if you count J2 as a caucasian/white gene)
>>
File: я.jpg (21KB, 187x460px) Image search: [Google]
я.jpg
21KB, 187x460px
>>70943727
Of course visual art of those days not a best source of evidences. European medieval art depicts biblical characters as Europeans for example.
But Persians were conquested by mongols and most art shows not a dirty peasants but nobility, which may look like full or less mongol
>>
>>70943918
from my experience in two coastal aegean towns in western turkey.

Ayvalik
most of the faces I came a across were similar to us. Fine features, beautiful girls, no hijabs, dominant mediterrean mentality. So I asked some residents what's their ancestry and told me their ancestors where greek muslims from crete that were forced to migrate in turkey, very reasonable explanation. Also some older generation could speak a few greek. I was happy to see an old greece town has preserved some greek cultural aspects.

Aliaga (50km from Smyrna)
Shitskins everywhere, kurd faces (though they were turks), midde east/arabic features, break shipping workers technically plebs, hijabs everywhere, terrible girls, muslim mentality. Asked a local resident their ancestry and told me that most of them came from eastern turkey replacing the greek population that migrated in greece after the population exchange. Shithole and very unpleasant experience.

I demonstrated these two contradictory examples to prove how unhomogeneous is Turkey right now. Even in the western parts of turkey, that is basically greeks who converted to islam to avoid prosecutions and taxes, there are places infested by "turks" from the depths of anatolia.
>>
>>70939651
>RICE'D
you mean KHAN'D
>>
>>70944739
>Aliaga (50km from Smyrna)
>Shitskins everywhere, kurd faces
>most of them came from eastern turkey
that is to be expected, aliağa is a kurdish town with most occupants being fresh kurdish immigrants from the south-east
almost 1 million kurds live in izmir today and 4 million+ live in istanbul
>>
File: thesaloniki.jpg (2MB, 1400x934px) Image search: [Google]
thesaloniki.jpg
2MB, 1400x934px
>>70944739
Did the city look more Greek than a Greek city? Thessaloniki was a commieblock filled shithole i had to go to some smaller town to enjoy my time in Greece
>>
>>70945171
>Thessaloniki was a commieblock filled shithole
I live in this commie block shithole. But there are still some good places.

Ayvalik is a town not a city unfortunately many old houses were replaced by blocks in inner parts. The area nearby the sea however looks like greek island and it's pretty comfy.

>>70945016
sad to see the aegean coast be infiltrated by alien kurds, sea for them is like what snow is for bedouins from desert.
>>
>>70945482
> infiltrated by alien kurds
don't worry they will not stay overlong :)))))
>>
>>70943206
Pic related
>>
>>70938700
no, turk tribes in what we call central asia now (-stan region) were already genetically a mix of mongoloids and caucasoids (iranid nomads) when "turk" became an identity
>>
>>70943188
tocharians aren't celtic
jesus lmao
>>
>>70938700
maybe original turks probably died out because people preferred more caucasoid looking waifus, leaving oriental looking ones die alone.
>>
>>70938700
The Ottoman Turks were the only relevant Turks anyway.
>>
File: images (46).jpg (30KB, 366x402px) Image search: [Google]
images (46).jpg
30KB, 366x402px
>>70947291

Same reason Arab royalty look White.

Same reason many Southeast Asian monarchies look more East Asian than locals
>>
File: turkic face.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
turkic face.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>70947291
turkics are very ugly creatures
>>
File: sik.jpg (69KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
sik.jpg
69KB, 604x604px
>>70947148 I know. It's a different sentences and paragraph. First about Uygurs' background and second about Anatolian inhabitants before Turkic immigration.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.