[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tea/ - tea drinkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: a watched pot.jpg (58KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
a watched pot.jpg
58KB, 400x265px
a watched pot edition

Invited: Tea drinkers from across the world

Not Invited: 'People' who drink hot bean water
>>
>yanks itt
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>using microwaves
>>
I drink powdered cold tea only.

Recipe:
1) Mix the powder with some cold water.
2) Drink
>>
The only tea I drink is mountain dew.
>>
>drinking leaf water

>in the current year
>>
>>70922369
You will die from a cancer soon.
>>
Japanese green tea is the best.
>>
Hi, I drink tea.

>bean water

Oh wait, hold on.

Coffee beans aren't really beans, they're seeds. Beans are from the fabaceae family, Coffea arabica is in the rubiaceae family. Peanuts are in the fabaceae family, and could be called beans, but not coffee beans. No one drinks hot peanut water.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>70922579
>Coffee beans aren't really beans, they're seeds.

I always heard that they were technically berries
>>
>>70922666

Yeah, that's the fruit m8, you know, the thing that seeds are grown in.

God bless America.
>>
I love both tea and coffee. I love both black tea and green tea. But all of them make my teeth stained. So I ban myself of drinking them. I drink milk or water.
>>
>>70922666
I also heard that sucking cock is technically not gay.
>>
I drink 10-15 cups of tea a day
>>
>>70923403
How many ml in each cup ? 200 ml ?
You drink at least 2 liters per day ?
>>
>>70923481
A regular 8 oz cup, which is a little over 200 ml, so yes
>>
>>70923678
Basically you go to the toilet at least 5 times per days to pee ?
>>
>>70923746
Yes, why do you care?
>>
>>70923935
curiosity
>>
>>70923935
isn't that bad for?

I mean, isnt that a lot of caffeine?
>>
>>70924007
Maybe, I don't know. I reuse most teabags and I've read that teabags lose almost all of their caffeine after the first use, so it's probably not as much as it sounds
>>
>>70924200
Do you have muscles ? Or you are skinny / skinny fat ?
>>
>>70922369
>>70922510

I used to drink them as a kid
I'm really afraid that stuff was cancerous
>>
>>70924264
Uh, I have some muscles...
>>
>>70924457
I don't think so.
>>
>>70924502
What does that have to do with tea
>>
>>70922282
I absolutely adore drinking black ceylon tea either with milk or lemon and honey. Sometimes Chinese green tea is also ok when I get bored of black one.
>>
>>70924588
You must have an iron deficiency
>>
>>70924741
Why?
>>
>>70924804
The light of Jesus Christ illuminates the morning prairie.
>>
>Nevertheless, Nepali teas do stand apart from tea grown in other counties, despite being introduced to the world much more later than the Chinese tea. Tea connoisseurs consider some of the teas from Nepal to be much better than the Darjeeling tea in its aroma, fusion, taste and colour.
So what's your excuse for not drinking nepali tea desu?
>>
File: 1482753736749.jpg (9KB, 261x219px) Image search: [Google]
1482753736749.jpg
9KB, 261x219px
>>70924614
>milk with lemon
>>
>>70925151
it seems someone can't read English properly
>>
>>70925358
Well... I was just pretending, ha-ha.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.