[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you non-Westerners self aware?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: reee.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
I remember when the refugee crisis was on the news a year ago. I remember countries like Poland and Mexico discussing if they should bring refugees. Some refugees where taken to Poland but left as soon as they could. And Mexico was not much better than Syria. They could get beheaded there too. Do they realize their country might even be worse than the one refugees leave? Germany has lots of Turkish immigrants. And Turkey is richer and better than the Philippines. But Filipinos bash Turkish immigrants, saying they are glad they don't have them to shit down their country. While the Philippines is much much worse.

Sometimes when I see flags discussing things... I wonder, are they self aware? Are you?
>>
>are they self aware
What kind of stupid question is that? they only migrate to welfare queen countries if you haven't noticed Ahmed
>>
>>70910662

Well Chu, explain why millions of poles demonstrated against letting them in to Poland then. They wouldn't have done it if they didn't believe that refugees wanted to come in the first place.
>>
We area actually hosting Haitian refugees and Syrian students are being allowed as refugees to finish their studies
>>
>>70910963
are*
Retarded spanish auto corrector
>>
Non westerners are literally retarded.
Just typing this out intellectually exhausted me.
I need to go out and spend the rest on the day on activities that aren't mentally challenging.
>>
>>70911163
this
>>
Since when is Poland not western?
>>
>>70910603
Poland and Mexico are both superior to your middle eastern trashpiles Mohammed
>>
>>70910603
The only reason they fuck of is because there is a country with free shit and uncharged women raping next to them.
>>
>>70910603
you dont understand, brussels wanted to force those people to stay in poland
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.