[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump getting elected caused the value of Mexico's currency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Trump getting elected caused the value of Mexico's currency to crash
>a weaker peso means it's cheaper for American companies to manufacture in Mexico
>mfw if Trump goes through with the tariffs, they'll be offset by the weaker peso and jobs won't come back
>>
>>70910115
What made Americans so dumb?
>>
>>70910115
Can we tax American tourists only? Like, show me your ID/passport/etc. and if you are American you pay 21% more for everything?

Can we tax 21% to every American that tries to get money from American banks in here?

If we could that would be cool.
>>
>>70910317
The only times I can think of Americans coming to Mexico are missionaries coming to help build shit for the poor and idiot college kids on spring break
>>
>>70910379
:^)

With the prices of the dollar and the peso would be paying the same thing as a couple of months back. Also, can we tax back all the money that goes to the US as well? (a lot of money goes from here to there as well). I wonder.
>>
>>70910379
Are you being stupid on purpose?
>>
>>70910115
What's that, you wrote a comment, made a little thread, you uploaded some images to 4chan? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick! Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!

Here's a little piece of advice, slick.The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.

They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies. Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>70910317
You already do that
>>
>>70910115
The logic here is flawed since at best it'll be the same value of imports in $
>>
>>70910115
makes sense but doesnt he accept the companies to manufacture in mexico?
i mean, you are going to just buy those imports at higher prices and it will only make your people poor

you might get the jobs in your country but at the same time gonna have limited choices to buy.
and thats what hes attempted, i think. you gotta buy expensive made in usa products instead of getting the jobs.
>>
>>70913320
We can do it more.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (75KB, 464x550px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
75KB, 464x550px
>>70910115

>Peso falls
>more mexicans cross the the border to immigrate to the US
>>
>>70910439
>6 Turkey
Why?
>>
>>70916434
1. It is close to Europe/in Europe depending on how you look at it.
2. It is right next to Russia
3. It has a lot of fucking history
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.