[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese don't care about Germans...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

"Japanese can't tell the difference between Germans and people from the US..."

What do you think of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-EJtcy3kB8
>>
>>70907079
It's because Niplanders can only see horizontally.
>>
I'll take that as a compliment
>>
>>70907079
modern germany doesn't have a culture, so it's okay. Most things they say are relatively positive so I don't mind.
>>
The style of the interview is weird, but the results are similar to other videos asking these questions, I have seen. The best thing is, I can send it to an "otaku" friend of mine who insists that Japanese people love Germans.
I think he draws that conclusion from a Japanese family he stays with, when he visits the country (he does that very year). Of course this particular family is somewhat germanophile, as they have lived in Germany for more than a decade too. But in his eyes they stand for all of the Japanese people and I have to admit that annoys me (yes it is petty, I know), so I can't wait to see his reaction on this. Though he will probably just critique the style and keep on going how many german words appear in Anime, because that "proves" it.
>>
>>70907120
>mistaken for a rasheed
>compliment
oh wait, i forgot about the 60%. i guess it is
>>
How the fuck can you not tell the difference between brown and black?
>>
>>70907079
Lmao westerners btfo

Whites are rook the same
>>
>>70907139
kys yourself
>>
File: 1486046738905.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1486046738905.gif
564KB, 800x430px
white """""people""""" arr rook the same
>>
In Germany everyone thought I was British.
>>
Americans are just Germans without education, cuisine and baggy clothes.
>>
Japanese don't care about Koreans
>>
In other words, those Japanese people probably know about as much about Germans as the average German knows about the Japanese.
Who knew?
>>
>>70907170
Rude.
>>
>>70907225
Sushi and sake.
>>
>>70907255
American dramatic movie set in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zGcb6fF1Q

much drama, so sad ;_;

BEEEEEER BEEEEEEEEER SAAAAUSSAAAAAAAGGEEEE!!
>>
>can't tell the difference between X and Y
>LOL THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT Y, Y BTFO
Ok bro. Reminder that Europeans can't tell Japanese apart from Chinese and Koreans
>>
>>70907313
Chinese have small round flat faces.
Koreans have sharper, more defined, features and their eyes are more slanty.
Japanese have a more oval head and look like a mix of Chinese and western.
>>
>>70907192
>without education
Yes, our colleges and universities are far inferior to German ones. Also, the baggy clothes thing isn't in style.
>>
>>70907427
Not everyone goes to university, especially in America. And your high schools stink.
>>
>>70907079
It makes sense
I couldn't tell the difference between a Jap and a gook, I also couldn't tell the difference between someone from Belgium and someone from Switzerland
>>
I can't tell the difference either. White peopole all look the same.
>>
File: 1483083038083.jpg (48KB, 438x597px) Image search: [Google]
1483083038083.jpg
48KB, 438x597px
>>70907079
>2:50
>>
>>70907079
Everyone knows Americans wear sunglasses.
>>
>>70907427
>our colleges and universities are far inferior to German ones.
Unless you're going to an ivy league college, yes. Yes they are.
>>
File: 1484623899789.png (97KB, 1908x810px) Image search: [Google]
1484623899789.png
97KB, 1908x810px
i can't tell the difference between white ppl tbqh
>>
>>70907427
Your colleges are inferior to everyone bud
>>
>>70911983
I sure as hell couldn't tell a German from an American by looking at them.
>>
>>70911937
Don't make me pull out the list of top 100 universities world wide.
>>
>>70907135

>modern germany doesn't have a culture

ronny pls
>>
>>70911983
>warlord era
>50 million excess deaths
>as bad as Imperial Japan, Former Communist Republic of Mongolia, Worst Korea

Huh I guess that does make sense
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.