[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people in this country so racist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1486431665215.jpg (220KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486431665215.jpg
220KB, 900x1200px
Why are people in this country so racist
>>
>>70896377
how the fuck am i suppose to know why people in YOUR country are racist?

i don't live there you fucking cunt
>>
1 people are internally racist, this is a fact, even hc swj are racist, and they have to be to be swj in the first place
2 outward racist has to do with social inhibitions, ie, they will show it if they can get away with it
3 anglo pacific culture allows this because they are surrounded by asiatics so they are even more racist than vanilla anglos
>>
>>70896519
>vanilla anglos
we are a race of peace.
>>
>>70896556
the modern world is build through violence subjugation oppression and lies

having no alternative we have to except intrinsically that this must be the nature of things, anglos ruined global peace forever
>>
>>70896656
The modern world was a mistake.
>>
>>70896377
>One post by this ID

Why do people do this?

Ask an incredibly vague question then never post again in their own thread? Why? What's the point?
>>
>>70896519
we might be more racist than vanilla anglos, but so are our 'asiatics', so it all balances out 2bh

you can show it because everyone can show it

it's literally a form of equality more just and pure than anything you'll see in others parts of the world

yanks got it all wrong, they tipped the scales too heavily in favour of one race, then white guilt kicked in with a vengeance and now look at you cunts, tiptoeing about, walking on eggshells
>>
>>70897082
americans have always walked on egg shells before it wasn't about the colored folk, more about different ethnicities and religions of europe
and american white is an absurd creation of many things and a seperate identity in it's own right
it is not just anglo remnant or germanic remnant or ulster scot remnant etc it is the white privilege materialized because the class itself has very little distinction within (at least in modern day times)

the white germanic american is no different than the white briton american or the white french american or some mix thereof and others, they are the white x-american at large

so this physic energy of americanism is turned onto itself by approaching physically different other in a more passive aggressive manner due to the lack of or the lessening of the core and so on
>>
>>70896377
>roooo why should woman shave their legs for men?????
>ew, i dont like men with neckbeards
>>
>>70897061
I don't even know why we should expect better from Aussie/Kiwi posters. They just shit up this board day and night.
>>
>>70897061
/pol/ is that way, fucktard
>>
>>70899778
there's more boards than just /pol/ with IDs
>>
>>70897061
>/int/
>IDs
>>
>>70899793
Nice damage control.
>>
>>70896377
Your legs are very straight.
>>
You are biologically hardwired to discriminate against difference

True story
>>
>>70896377
Are abos human?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
Appreciative racist or Discriminative racists?
>>
>>70896377
Racism is impossible to avoid.
You classify everything to simplify your life.

It sucks for the people who are the exception aren't recognized, but it's not even that big a deal.
>>
File: outta-here.jpg (43KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
outta-here.jpg
43KB, 300x375px
>>70896377
>can't tell if those are male or female legs

sage
>>
>>70904204
99% male
>>
Those are some fucking lickable legs
>>
>>70896377
Those are some cute legs :3
>>
File: froht.png (779KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
froht.png
779KB, 1024x768px
>>70896377
unf
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.