[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was walking around in my own city minding my own business,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: martens-pils[1].jpg (20KB, 264x206px) Image search: [Google]
martens-pils[1].jpg
20KB, 264x206px
I was walking around in my own city minding my own business, with a 50cl can of strong Belgian beer in my hands, perfectly legal here, and this American tourist couple gives me dirty looks.

What, do you expect me to drink it from a brown paper bag or something. Why can't they just think "when in Rome do as the Romans"?
>>
you should have given them hell
i would've done if i was on the trampfuel at this hour
>>
>>70869704
Lol what the fuck? I rejoiced when I realized I could openly drink (and smoke, within reason) here. Sorry that so many tourists are morons. I'm trying my best to assimilate to the culture here because I like it here and want to fit in. For tourists, it should be easy! Conform for a few days and don't be a dick.

>looking at u Burgers, Brits, and Chinese
>>
>>70869704
I don't understand how the brown paper bag is supposed to make it any better, everyone still knows it's alcohol you're drinking.

Any ameriprude here to explain it to me?
>>
>>70869704
It's because you drink a shitty beer.
>>
>>70869704
I also give people here that drink alcohol in public dirty looks

fucking alcoholics you are the scum of the earth
>>
>>70869859
t. Mehmet
>>
>>70869786
i hope you give a pack of feral anglos a smug look accidentally and get beaten to death.
>>
>>70869900
kek, this
>>
>>70869859
t. Achmet Islamoglu
>>
>>70869874
>>70870029

explain to me why people feel the need to drink beer after going home from work in the train. that is classic alcoholic behavior to me.
>>
>>70869799
americans are just dumbcunts, mate.
>>
>>70870160
Just bring an axe and chop them
>>
>>70870160
Why not? It's comfy and relaxing. Perfect after a hard day of work. Alcoholic behaviour would be drinking 10 beers on your way home.
>>
>>70870160
can confirm, when i drank this was standard practise.
>>
Probably just wondering why a Muslim was drinking.
>>
>>70870260
going to the pub after work != drinking on the train home

even if you're a 'bottle of wine a night' babby-tier alcoholic it's still habitual drinking like that
>>
>>70870160
none of your business, let them drink a beer and relax

if you choose not to do so, fine, but keep your nose out of other people's business, you foreign element, muslim cunt, or go back to the sandhole where you came from.
>>
>>70870372
There are people who like to drink a beer but do not like pubs.
>>
>>70870260
if i want to relax i can do that at home or order a drink in a bar

chugging a bottle of beer in a crowded overheated commuter train is alcoholism
>>
>>70870595
even then, it is none of your business
>>
why get a beer at home is less an alcoholic behavior than drink a beer in the street or in a bar ?
drink a beer in the street != being an alcoholic homeless scumbag
>>
>>70870595
>>70870798
forgot link
>>
The beer is to the Belgian, what the burger is to the 'rican.
Prohibiting beer would be like prohibiting burgers, overeating, and greasy food in America: a nonsense.
>>
>>70869704
What were they giving you dirty looks over? I don't get it.

>>70869859
>implying having a bit of a drink occasionally makes you an alcoholic and that there aren't bigger problems like fat cunts
>>
the cops made me throw away my beer once because it's not allowed. Smoking joints in public is tolerated but beer isn't.
>>
>>70871098
woah... so that's the power of ACQUAFRESH
>>
>>70870595
Halt's Maul, Mohamett. Musst du nicht beten?
>>
>>70869859
Go back to Syria Mohammed.
>>
>>70871044
It's allowed to drink outside in Belgium, and you don't have to keep the can or the bottle in a bag.
>>
isnt drinking out in the streets allowed in every country? I've done it in a lot countries and have never felt like it was illegal or something

not OP btw
>>
>>70872852
oh, we don't have that
>>
>>70873206
by we don't have that i meant it's not illegal or anything
>>
>>70873178
Not at all.
>>
>>70873178
Do it without paper bag in the USA (maybe it differs per state idk) you'll be fined.

Do it in Morocco you'll be lynched by a mad muslim mob.
>>
>>70873178
>be teenager
>drinking in park
>faggot bike cops show up
>we're gonna need you to pour those drinks out
>grumble grumble wasted 10 bucks
>>
public drinking should be illegal
>>
>>70873466
fuck you
>>
>>70873328
I've seen an 8 year girl get her ass beat up by a couple of grown ass men in Morocco for stealing a single orange out of one of those fruit trucks in Marrakech.

Fucking muslims man
>>
They gave you dirty looks because you need to be respectful and not drink around them

Never understood why europoors can't just behave around americans
>>
>>70869704
>drinking on a Monday
>>
>>70873541
I'm assuming you're being ironic. if you're not, drinking around people isn't disrespectful
>>
>>70873524
That's nothing, a Moroccan once told me a Western young tourist couple wandered too far off the beaten (touristic) path and somewhere in a village bumfuck nowhere, because they were dressed too loosely to Moroccan standards, the locals raped *both* the girl and the guy.

Yep, fuck Morocco and Moroccans.
>>
>>70873648
Around Americans it is.

You need to be respectful to us in your country
>>
File: 1460399215192.png (135KB, 287x286px) Image search: [Google]
1460399215192.png
135KB, 287x286px
>>70869786
>>
>>70873716
How does a guy even get raped? Did they actually hunt him down with the village 20 somethings and brutally rape him? Wtf I'd be smashing people's heads with rocks if they tried to harm me or my gf
>>
>>70873541
well don't come here then
>>
>>70873725
No one cares about your peoples.
>>
>>70873758
Was in the Army when i was younger, I can promise you men get raped pretty easily. I listened to a guy get assaulted in the shower once and had to pretend I was asleep.
>>
>>70873758
Yeah right, a modern nu-male fag, but yes they actually hunted them down with a group of local men.

You underestimate how rabid and primitive these people are. And their religion as used as justification.
>>
>>70873831
why do americans seem to rape other men at the first given opportunity? not even memeing. it seems cultural
>>
>>70874016
Man love is the purest form
>>
>>70873845
Wtf I hate muslims now
>>
>>70874053
>man love
>getting raped by Tyrone in the showers

Okay then
>>
>>70873831
>be a soldier
>hard nut, up for anything, would die for my brothers
>let your brother get raped while you pretend to sleep

seriously though, do you not feel bad
>>
>>70874196
The guys doing the raping were black and corrupt as fuck, I'm Hispanic and didn't want the blacks to swarm my ass. That brothers thing is bullshit, the army is culled from some of the saddest most depressed communities in the US. I didn't want one of them to shoot me in the back someday, and most rapes go unprosecuted in the army meaning they'd only seek revenge on me or my fiance if I did something. Its a fucking cruel world and sometimes all you can do is survive
>>
>>70874196
I did my time, got my education paid for, made it out alive and unraped, and now am going to pursue an professional degree to be an attorney. My life turned out alot better than some of the other people because I kept my head down...
>>
>>70874534
wow. that's fucked up man.
british army pulls from the toughest parts of the uk and commonwealth, too, but shit like that would NEVER fly. sorry for being a dick, just all sounds so... different. Like (american) prison or something.
>>
>>70869799
Brown paper bags are for hard liquor. It's legal to walk around with a beer in your hand in the US. You can't be in a car or plastered in public.
>>
drinking is neurotypical tier
>>
>>70869859
You have to go back
>>
>>70869704
American alcohol culture is awful

Its treated as something which cannot be used in moderation, and is only consumed in unhealthy amounts.

Damn protestants.
>>
>>70874696
It's fine. It's also not really up to you how much people consume.
>>
>>70874696
Goes both ways.
There's less of a drinking culture so after-work pints aren't really a thing, but famous last words are "OK just a quick one!" - it's pretty normal to get pissed up a few times a week. We can't enjoy sophisticated glasses of wine like the French either.

Americans I've met living here have been legit cultureshock'd by our collective alcoholism.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.