[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >Europe is now this What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Europe-v4 copy.png (641KB, 2100x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Europe-v4 copy.png
641KB, 2100x1525px
>wake up
>Europe is now this
What do?
>>
Make Moravia Great Again
>>
>>70869509
Is that a nordic cross in Russia's flag?
>>
forge a coallition against france
>>
File: 14858665972340.png (734KB, 528x850px) Image search: [Google]
14858665972340.png
734KB, 528x850px
>>70869509
Stop playin' paracucks gaems
>>
>>70869509
>Give Hamburg to the Danes
>Grant independance to the Corsicans and the Sardinians
>Grant Independance to the Croats
>Create Germania using all the clay on the right bank of the Rhine
>Gallicize all the people on the Left bank of the Rhine and in Northern Italy(Gallia Cisalpina)
>>
>>70869509
>we're our own independent
real wsup
>>
>>70870634
>Grant Independance to the Croats
How are you gonna grant independence to that Hungarian state?
>>
>>70869509
>A timeline where Germany didn't keep destroying Europe
I cry tears of joy.
>>
>>70871059
Grant independance to the Slovens*

ftfm
>>
that's a big france
>>
>>70872416
for you
>>
ally and royal marriage lithuania and poland
rivals will be whatever that is over russia, whatever that thing is on the balkans and sweden so only have to deal with 2

first move is to partition moravia and brandenburg? or thats magdeburg?
then try to avoid confrontration with the blue blob of france till we are strong enough to cut it up

poland goes north, lithu goes east, i go south
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.