[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's go to China trip!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

File: 91fea5b5.jpg (149KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
91fea5b5.jpg
149KB, 780x1040px
Let's go to China trip!
>>
File: b6e387ed.jpg (36KB, 440x586px) Image search: [Google]
b6e387ed.jpg
36KB, 440x586px
Lovely Chinese trains Bed!
>>
>>70868459
I'm 99% sure this is some central Asian shithole.
>>
How do i get a jap gf?
>>
File: puke.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>70868459
>>70868480
>>
>>70868884
hellow chink ;)
>>
>>70868847
because of an Adidas guy in the middle of the column?
>>
File: 16c4b83a-s.jpg (153KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
16c4b83a-s.jpg
153KB, 600x800px
>>70868912
THIS FIRST CLASS CHINA TRAIN
>>
File: 9578d0b7.jpg (42KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
9578d0b7.jpg
42KB, 780x585px
cao ni ma train lol
>>
>>70869182
>>70869058
>>70868480
>>70868459
Why can't we completely genocide the Han plague?
They are destroying the enviroment and the planet
>>
File: 1479285333851.png (114KB, 239x215px) Image search: [Google]
1479285333851.png
114KB, 239x215px
年月日(木曜日)の午前5時過ぎに、偶然?、散歩中に交通事故を目撃しました。

国道一号線から10メートルほど離れた農道を、直ぐ横の国道一号線の交差点を横目で見ながら歩いていると、4トン半ほどの白い中型トラックが交差点を通過した直後に、「バーン」と大音響が響き、音のした方向を見ると、その中型トラックから沢山の破片や火花が勢いよく周りに飛び散り、一瞬、トラックが爆発したように見えました。

その直後に、そのトラックは右に急旋回して中央分離帯を乗り越え、片側二車線の対向車線に入り、対向車線を横切って、車道より50センチほど低い未舗装の側道に落ちて、側道の端に沿って設けられているガードレールに正面衝突して止まりました。

そのトラックが、中央分離帯を乗り越えて対向車線に入った時に、対向車線をトラックが走ってきていて、そのトラックの側面に衝突するのではと思いましたが、予め事故に気付いていたのか、そのトラックが車道を横断した直後に通過しました。
さまざまな要因が重なって、偶然?、上記の事故を、ピッタリのタイミングで目撃する事になりました。
いつもであれば、その交差点の近くを、その時刻に通ることは有りません。

その日は、自宅から南に行った田園地帯に車を駐車して、田園地帯の農道を東に向かって散歩中に、時刻を確認する為にズボンの右ポケットに入れている時計を取り出し、散歩し始めて35分ほど経過していることを確認した後に、再度、時計をズボンの右ポケットに入れる際に、手の感触で、ズボンの右ポケットに入れているはずの車のキーが無いことに気付きました。
>>
>>70868847
t ching chang
look at the bottle and chineese words on it
>>
File: abkurusmikkava.png (31KB, 233x211px) Image search: [Google]
abkurusmikkava.png
31KB, 233x211px
The peach of monitor got some boot of hand to shoot the most inward beach in the pot
>>
>>70868459
i dont get it, why?
>>
>>70869215
hey chink
free Tibet
毋忘六四
>>
>>70869251
The place where the first fitting bread was made of bakery? His arms was broken by the paper.
>>
File: mggkdaoishzz.jpg (32KB, 233x211px) Image search: [Google]
mggkdaoishzz.jpg
32KB, 233x211px
と、さまざまな推理をしながら、往路の35分より短い、

25分?ほどで車に戻り、車のドアのロック、車のエンジンの鍵にキーが挿さっていないこと、ドアの鍵にキーが挿さっていないこと、車の近くの農道にキーが落ちていないことを確認し

前記で、ズボンの右ポケットから時計を取り出した際に、車のキーが一緒に出てしまって、アスファルト舗装の農道に音も無く落ちた可能性が高いとの結論に至りました。

そこで、再度、前記の、車のキーを落としたと思われる地点に戻り始め、その途上、車のキーを落とした地点に、後3分ほどの位置で、前記の事故を、ピッタリのタイミングで目撃する事になりました。

なお、車のキーは、前記の推測通りの地点に落ちていて、無事回収しました。

もし、車のキーが無いことに気付いてから車に戻る際も、車のキーを落としたかもしれない地点に再度戻る際も、いつもと同じペースで呑気に歩いていたら、時間がずれて、前記の事故を、ピッタリのタイミングで目撃する事は無かった。

もし、スイカ泥棒と間違えられかねないと思っても、20~30メートルほど戻って、車のキーを落としたかもしれない地点の農道を確かめれば、車のキーを見つけて、そのまま東へと散歩を続けていて、復路は海岸に出て、海岸の砂浜を西へと散歩して戻ってきたので、前記の事故が起きた事さえ気付かなかった。

もし、自宅を出る直前に、5分ほど雨が降って、今後雨が降ることが予想されなければ、最近のお決まり通り、車を駐車した地点から、田園地帯を西に向かって散歩していたので、前記の事故が起きた事さえ気付かなかった。
>>
Although I thought about contacting the police, I would not be able to pick up the key of the dropped car and take it away, so I decided to go looking for the keys of the car for the time being, I accidentally opened the door from the accident car and the middle-aged man was coming down.
When I go to the point where the accident first happened, one tire that dropped in the roadway and various fragments were scattered, the tip (end) of the guardrail was greatly deformed, the left side of the track was the tip of the guardrail I saw that it collided with the end (end).
At the intersection where the accident occurred, the push button was installed at the intersection which used the push-button type pedestrian traffic signal before, often, when crossing from the countryside on the south side of the national road to the countryside on the north side Deformation of the tip (end) of the guardrail is continuing to the signal pillar which is a few centimeters further, and if it is waiting for the signal, it is protected with the guardrail closer to the intersection, so it will not be run over Even with car fragments or sparks?
Bypassing the farm road, turning to the left side of the accident car, there was no left front wheel of the truck, and the impact of the collision caused the wheel to retreat about 1 meter from its original position.
After that, the police also did not come, but in that, the accident processing car of the police car and one box? I came without the siren, so I left the spot.
>>
File: pemklttonx.jpg (110KB, 233x211px) Image search: [Google]
pemklttonx.jpg
110KB, 233x211px
Nakuba Ngacabanga ukuthi uzama ukuthi athinte amaphoyisa, zinezinkinga

kangaka futhi wathwalwa yizingelosi wacosha izikhiye zemoto lehla abantu,

okwamanje, ngahamba ngayofuna izikhiye zemoto, futhi bheka emuva ngemva kokululama izikhiye zemoto, beyinzalo umuntu oseqinile kusukela yemoto wavula umnyango, kwaba esinye ukuthula kwengqondo.

Uma kuqala ukuya ukubona iphuzu yengozi, futhi omunye isondo eyayina emgwaqeni, uma kukhona ezihlukahlukene doti asakazeke, ichopho guardrail (ekugcineni) is hhayi likhubazeke kakhulu, ohlangothini lwesobunxele ithrekhi ichopho guardrail yathola ukuthi ishayisane ne (ekupheleni).

empambana Okwenzekile yale ngozi, ngaphambi,

kahle, uma bewela kusukela ohlangothini lokunene emaphandleni onguthelawayeka kazwelonke ohlangothini lwasenyakatho lwe-emaphandleni,

ezimpambanweni zomgwaqo, eyayihunyushwe

usebenzisa uphawu izitezi push-inkinobho, inkinobho ecindezelwayo efakwe lapho esigxotsheni sesibonakaliso, kwaze kwaba ngemva ngamasentimitha ambalwa, le ukusonteka sokuphela phambi kwe-guardrail (ekupheleni) is

azifinyelelanga, uma, lapho ngineminyaka ukulinda isignali, ngoba zivikelwe guardrail close by zomgwaqo, njengoba kunjalo ngeke akhwela futhi, kungenzeka akhazinyuliswe imoto doti futhi izinhlansi?

Ngokudlula umgwaqo epulazini, bese ubuka ohlangothini lwesobunxele imoto ngozi, ngaphandle kwesokunxele phambi isondo elolini, ngo umthelela yale ngozi, isondo ayesehoxile elilodwa ukusuka esikhundleni sazo sokuqala.

Kusukela ngaleso sikhathi, impela, kodwa amaphoyisa awazange eze, kubo, ngozi processing izimoto izimoto zamaphoyisa nebhokisi? Ngoba kodwa kwafika ngaphandle siren, sasuka endaweni.
>>
それにより、写真や絵に孔をあけて、大切な写真や絵の価値を損なうこともなく、また、針を外したり付けたり、時間を合わせ直したりする煩わしさもなくなりました。

なお、写真や図面の試作品の時計では

文字盤の前面のガラスを省略した構造に成っていますが

文字盤の前面にガラスを設けても、文字盤の部分に写真や絵などを着脱するのには無関係ですので、文字盤の前面にガラスを設けて文字盤や針が汚れるのを防ぐこともできます。

この発明の時計に、ただ、人それぞれに、好みの写真や絵を透明な文字盤の背後に差し込むだけで、その人オリジナルの時計に成り、且つ、気分に応じて、いつでも写真や絵を気軽に取り換えられます。

その上に、従来に無い時間の表示の仕方をも楽しむことができますので、文字盤の部分に飾った、その人オリジナルの写真や絵と、独創的な時間の表示の仕方との相乗効果により、相当に個性的で楽しいインテリアに成ります。

この発明の時計には、通常の時計の二分の一の速度で、時、分、秒(秒は省略可)それぞれの回転軸が回転する時計ムーブメントが不可欠です。

しかし、そのような時計ムーブメントは何処にも無く、特別に注文するとなると相当なコスト高になります。
一般的な時計では、水晶振動子を利用して

電気発振をさせて正確な周波数の高周波(M Hz)を得、その正確な周波数の高周波を何段もの分周回路で二分の一、そのまた二分の一、そのまた二分の一と目的の周波数まで徐々に下げていき、それで得られたパルス電流で時計ムーブメントのモーターを動かす構造に成っています。
>>
A top of the date was taken by the peach.
>>
>>70869436
The paper of nail had grown on the shore but the vacant pillow was seen by the cotton.
>>
File: amebolknolonkikkt.png (127KB, 233x1200px) Image search: [Google]
amebolknolonkikkt.png
127KB, 233x1200px
>>70869407

Therefore, replacing the crystal resonator used for the timepiece movement with one with the resonance frequency of one half of that of a normal timepiece, it is thought that the rotation axis rotate at the speed of one half of the normal clock It was.
I searched for a quartz oscillator with a resonance frequency suitable for such purpose, and quartz oscillators used for communication equipment etc. had resonance frequencies of the objective at very low cost.
I tried experimenting with the quartz oscillator quickly, but the quartz oscillator used for communication equipment etc. has low resonance frequency accuracy, and it has an error of several tens of seconds a day and the clock I understood that it does not go.
On top of that, in the new watch movement, the crystal oscillator being used is smaller in size than the crystal oscillator used for a communication device or the like, and even when the resonance frequency is the same, the quartz resonator is caused to oscillate (resonate) Only electric energy was not in the oscillation circuit (IC for watch movement) or not.
A quartz oscillator for watches is suitable for the purpose, but since special cost becomes high considerably, replacing the quartz oscillator with one with a resonance frequency that is one-half of that of a normal watch, I abandoned to make it rotate at half speed.
As a next measure, instead of changing the resonance frequency of the crystal oscillator of the timepiece movement, we attempted to make the pulse current itself to move the movement motor itself directly.
>>
File: glmeknek.jpg (32KB, 233x211px) Image search: [Google]
glmeknek.jpg
32KB, 233x211px
requiring metal was a show of feeling founder in the night but the great net wine was killed by a liquid
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.