[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is an heroing a major issue in your treecunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1427420877812.jpg (156KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
1427420877812.jpg
156KB, 590x572px
is an heroing a major issue in your cunt?

i just turned 21 i have no friends, no one even knows it's my birthday, i'm a virgin, i have severe social anxiety and i sperg out around people, i'm overweight and out of shape and ugly and unconfident and right after my shitty birthday i have to go back to a military base and be a slave for the system doing something that serves no actual porpuse for the next two weeks straight. i have no porpuse in life, no passions, i don't find meaning in anything anymore, i am never truely joyful or happy and i can't remember the last time a talked to a female about anything not work related or in a non work setting.

i don't have a convinient way to acquire drugs nor can i afford alcoholism, i see no prospect in my future and i have nothing i'm passionate about to porsue.
the last goal i tried to achieve got snatched away from me because of psychiatric history that made me unfit in the eyes of others on paper even though i fought tooth and nail to get where i was trying to go and it was apparent. everyone i knew personally who were trying out with me for this have passed.

i basically have no meaning to my existence anymore. it's just eat shit sleep repeat. just a bunch of cells existing until they stop existing.

should i an hero?
as i said i have no way to distract myself with drugs or alcohol in a consistent manner as i don't want to end up in military jail or with a criminal record.

what should i do int?
>>
just be yourself
>>
>>70814936
where can i unsubscribe from this blog?
>>
FREEPALESTINE
>>
>>70814936
In Brazil as a whole no, but in my state it is. My cousin committed suicide, my neighbor hanged himself on a tree. My uncle's mom threw herself in front of a train, my cousin's neighbor jumped from a building and my cousin's 13 years old cousin hanged himself.
>>
File: 1386095648198.jpg (78KB, 419x424px) Image search: [Google]
1386095648198.jpg
78KB, 419x424px
>>70815238
you can't
you're going to suffer just like i do every day because this post is legit by the rules of this board, see title for reference
>>
>>70815356
WTF
>>
>>70815395
No trolling, all these were legit and i will likely commit suicide soon. We gaúchos are Brazilian by nationality only, our mentality is different.
>>
>>70815480
gauchos are killing themselves because they live in brazil ??
>>
>>70814936
>just a bunch of cells existing until they stop existing.

babby's first existential crisis, that's true for everyone you pussy

start appreciate yourself more by doing some sport or lifting you sad fat fuck. babysteps
>>
File: 1436923002359.jpg (261KB, 1350x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1436923002359.jpg
261KB, 1350x1300px
>>70815118
>>
If being college age in Israel is anything like joining a Jewish frat, then I feel for you man. Jews are some of the hardest drinkers/parties and least receptive to the socially reclusive. Even the super smart amongst them are generally fairly outgoing so they're not used to withdrawn people.

Why don't you join the military?

Or maybe become Hasidic somehow and throw rocks at normie girls for wearing too much skin?
>>
Last I heard 8 Australians kill themselves daily, I can't recall sauce tho
>>
>>70814936
Come to Argentina friend
>>
>>70815372
Classic Jew answer. "I'll be as unpleasant as possible because it's within the rules". Then the rules change and suddenly it's communist revolution.
>>
>>70815480

are you a confederado?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.