[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people really believe that mean went to space ? Pic is from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Do people really believe that mean went to space ? Pic is from Thomas Pesquet, a guy who world for ESA. Pretty sure is still in Earth and shows photos created from computer

Thoughts ?
>>
What. What are you on about?
>>
>>70812494
>Mean

I meant "men" bastards, be logical. It's just one letter
>>
>>70812442
Stop drinking pierre
>>
>>70812442
>o people really believe that mean went to space ?
Watch it, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
>>
>>70812530
And world = work

Automatic correction from the phone
>>
>>70812530
But who would ever doubt that men went into space?
>>
>>70812585
Someone who wants to get punched in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OROlF8zB9z0
>>
>>70812823
Well, that's for the moon, not space. I can understand someone doubting the moon landing (based on ignorance of the facts, that is, because that is the only reason to think men never went to the moon when we went 6 times), but the space?
There's even a live video of the Red Bull Stratos, a free fall jump from space.

Also that punch was very satisfying.
>>
>>70813018
>Well, that's for the moon, not space
The moon is space though, thats why people are obsessed with debunking the moon landing because they believe space travel isn't possible period.
>>
>>70812585
americans who don't want to pay taxes
>>
>>70813139
Nah, they are obsessed with that because anti-american or anti-government notions.
Only flat earth lunatics and really really rural or tribal people think space travel isn't possible.
>>
>>70813232
>>70813018
>implying men can cross the exosphere
>>
>>70813232
>they are obsessed with that because anti-american or anti-government notions.
Agreed.

>Only flat earth lunatics and really really rural or tribal people think space travel isn't possible.
Or people who believe there was a 2nd, more advance space program.
>>
>>70813342
>Or people who believe there was a 2nd, more advance space program.
Uh? never heard of this one. And if there was a 2nd more advanced space program, wouldn't space travel be even easier? You kinda lost me.
>>
>>70813421
>And if there was a 2nd more advanced space program, wouldn't space travel be even easier?
Assuming 'who' was meant to travel?

Space travel isn't meant to vacations or fun.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11171389/Top-secret-US-space-drone-returns-to-Earth-after-two-year-orbit.html
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.